nothing left to watch!? O.o"

updating MAL is hard. I never do it. In inclusion to what other people have recommended you:

'Nagi no Asukara',
'Chuu2boi',
'Akagi',
'Bakemonogatari', 'Nisemonogatari,' 'Nekomonogatari', 'Monogatari Second Season', 'Hanamonogatari',
'Saikano - She, the ultimate weapon',
'Chihayafuru',
'EF - A tale of memories',
'Clannad', 'Clannad After Story',
'Air',
'The devil is a part timer',
'Hellsing Ultimate',
'Fate Zero',
'Minami-ke' +others,
'Shinsekai Yori',
'Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bukutachi wa Mada Shiranai', (AKA: Ano Hana)

'Madoka'.

That's off by memory + not on your list. If I think of anymore I might come back.

• Like 1

I agree Clannad was pretty baddy. However it builds your relationship with the characters for Clannad After Story. You can skip it but you won't enjoy after story to the same level. If you're not planning on watching After Story though, skip it.

Fate Zero has good fight scenes, enjoyable characters and fluid animation. I'd say if you enjoy anime for the animation side of things, it's a good watch. Also, it puts more depth to the original Fate stay/night. ALSO, Fate Stay Night (2014) is coming out. It would give more depth to that. + The new one follows the Ultimate Blade Works route. AKA, Best Route. Will watch/10

Besides, taste in anime is a very subjective thing, lol. It's not good to use objective statements for subjective topics.

• Like 1

Mushishi is scary? Since when?

well the first image that google drops is some kid with nasty stuff coming out his eyes...

Baccano!

Durarara!!

BTOOOM!

Black Lagoon

Claymore(Emrys also suggested this)

my question to HC is: How can you not have anything to watch? There's tons of Anime (Especially if you open yourself to Subs)

is there?i feel like ive seen almost all of the must watch anime o.O"

StaticX is right, you didn't even add Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood *Mind blown to fuck*

Unless you already watched it and forgot to add it.

will definitely look into these except black lagoon...its so bad...xD

as for fma...yea...really dont like that one either

i started claymore actually,liked it thus far :]

updating MAL is hard. I never do it. In inclusion to what other people have recommended you:

'Nagi no Asukara',

'Chuu2boi',

'Akagi',

'Bakemonogatari', 'Nisemonogatari,' 'Nekomonogatari', 'Monogatari Second Season', 'Hanamonogatari',

'Saikano - She, the ultimate weapon',

'Chihayafuru',

'EF - A tale of memories',

'Clannad', 'Clannad After Story',

'Air',

'The devil is a part timer',

'Hellsing Ultimate',

'Fate Zero',

'Minami-ke' +others,

'Shinsekai Yori',

'Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bukutachi wa Mada Shiranai', (AKA: Ano Hana)

'Madoka'.

That's off by memory + not on your list. If I think of anymore I might come back.

ive actually gotten the first ep to that devil show,the fate series is crap to me,i tired it :/

cant wait to watch the whole monogatari thing :3

thank you for heavy list :]

Clannad and Fate Zero are terrible though.

idk about clannad but will agree on fate

I agree Clannad was pretty baddy. However it builds your relationship with the characters for Clannad After Story. You can skip it but you won't enjoy after story to the same level. If you're not planning on watching After Story though, skip it.

Fate Zero has good fight scenes, enjoyable characters and fluid animation. I'd say if you enjoy anime for the animation side of things, it's a good watch. Also, it puts more depth to the original Fate stay/night. ALSO, Fate Stay Night (2014) is coming out. It would give more depth to that. + The new one follows the Ultimate Blade Works route. AKA, Best Route. Will watch/10

Besides, taste in anime is a very subjective thing, lol. It's not good to use objective statements for subjective topics.

tried the game,and the show-to  slow boring and generic.

funny since i love fate/extra to death D:

I should probably make a top 10 anime I hate that everyone loves.

xD will code geass be on it?

i swear its like everyone saying its great as just some mean/odd joke or sumthin

c2 and kallen only reasons to sit thru it

Don't trust MAL ratings. It's a good anime but not 10/10. I would rate it like 7/10. You have to remember when it was released. (Almost 10 years ago)

The "oh shit, did that just happen?" Moments are now "yeah, I've seen it before..." moments.

Edited by Kouhai

One of my personal favorites is monster but its not something that everyone will enjoy and an anime that i think is overlooked is rainbow it has a great variation of characters and during the series each main character within the group gets his own mini arc, Just to throw another one in there i enjoyed Shiki as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember one time someone recommend me to watch horror anime or movie I forgot name of it and which one was ? So anyway I watch it at night freaking a dude I couldn't sleep for 2 or 3 days. So I have to make myself watch a anime that has comedy, slice of life, ecchi or romance in it. I'm trying to get the images out of my head. And to the person who recommended me the horror anime or movie your a jerk

Edited by Guillermo31

I'd recommend:

Berserk - Dub or sub. Both I'd say are really good. (I watched it sub but dub was fairly well done.) It's a medieval setting sort of story with the main character out to find the King of a land. The main character is a swordsman, The Black Swordsman. 10/10 for me. It's seinen. Blu-Ray remastered too.

City Hunter - It's sub only but it's really funny. The main character is a pervert. It's one of the funniest comedy/drama shows I've seen. Easy 10/10. The pervert guy is also a real good sharpshooter.

Black Lagoon - I'd also second this because it's actually better in dub (so it's better for you). It's about a set of pirate mercenaries called the Lagoon Company that smuggle goods and stuff around the Asias (South East Asia I think). Seinen as well, I think. 8-9/10 for me. Although I've only seen season 1.

Fullmetal Alchemist or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Take your pick. Each to his own. Both retain most of the same dub cast and are pretty good in dub as well. Adventure, Sci-fi, Shounen(?). 10/10

Yuu Yuu Hakusho - Yes. Great shounen, enough said. 10/10. Blu-Ray remastered too.

Hajime no Ippo - Probably one of the only sports anime I've seen. It was really really really good. Makes you love sports anime and boxing in general. For this I'd have to say, the dub is abhorrent, absolutely. Sub is ultimate for this. I've only seen "The Fighting!" which is season 1, that's said to be the best but it really is outstanding. 10/10 again.

Psycho-Pass - I watched this just recently. It's a pretty good view of a future where man's choice is decided by a system, known as the Sibyl System. The system determines who is bad and good (well, basically) using these things called "Psycho-Passes". Dystopic, Sci-Fi. 8/10. Psycho-Pass 2 is also airing right now.

Hunter x Hunter - 1999 or 2011 one. I'd watch both and this one is another case of to each his own.

Cowboy Bebop - The majority go for the dub being better, I agree. I've watched a few episodes only but it's a really good space, neo-noir anime. It's also been remastered on Blu-Ray.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - I'll just copy the wiki plot: "The story of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure centers around the misadventures of the Joestars, a powerful family with English roots." It's basically what the title says. Action, Adventure, Horror.

Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) - The dub absolutely wrecked this, and they only did 36 episodes. All I have to say is, it's one of the manliest manly man shows out there. Atatatatatatatatatatatata wata! Omae wa... mou shindeiru (You are already dead). You'll get that when you watch it. 10/10.

Some other notable mentions are Soul Eater (Dub and Sub are good), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Dub and Sub are good), Samurai Champloo, Angel Beats, Detective Conan (Case Closed)(A fairly ok detective show. FUNimation only dubbed the first 130 episodes (123 actually). Not to mention it's ongoing and there's currently 755+ episodes!), Death Note (Dub and Sub are good), Neon Genesis Evangelion, Inferno Cop (A web made animation short that goes for 12 episodes. The episodes are so quick but it's funny as seeing what happens to Inferno Cop and the other characters.)

The guy that said "gots SAC" meant "GiTS: SAC" which is Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

So yeah. There's a lot of anime you can still watch.

• 2 weeks later...