nothing left to watch!? O.o"

im running low on ideas and not inspiration but uh...will?..no...ehh cant recall the word right now

anyway!

just finished Blood Lad and am left anime-less .__.

my current,shall we say...procrastination list? is that highschool of dead series and uh...hmm...oh! witchblade?something like that

anyways,ive compiled one of them fancy lists and any recommendation would be appreciated

much thanks <3

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/HeavenlyClassic

Witchblade is actually an excellent series if you can get past the initial ecchi/fanservice crap aspect the box-set/etc makes it seem like it's about. I'd also recommend RideBack as another show that is surprisingly good; despite all initial thoughts of it seeming like something most people wouldn't like. If you like anime where they're trapped in a virtual world like Sword Art Online or Log Horizon; then pretty much any of the .hack// franchise would appeal to you.

If you like to cry: Clannad, ef ~ a tale of memories, Rumbling Hearts, Grave of the Fireflies, and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

If you like blood and death: Elfen Lied, Basilisk, Deadman Wonderland.

If you like Shounen: Yuyu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Hunter x Hunter.

I should be the one making this post lol... come back when you have completed another 870 anime :P

Here is a list I posted to someone else. They are all English dubbed.

Martian Successor Nadesico (Is a great space/mecha anime, think I gave it 9/10)

Akito Tenkawa doesn't want to fight. Despite a childhood spent as a fan of the anime Gekiganger 3, a mecha show, he'd rather cook than pilot a mecha. Fate intervenes when his home on Mars is destroyed, and he is mysteriously transported in an instant to the Earth. He has questions no one can fully answer, but follows a girl from a chance meeting in the hope of discovering what has happened to him. The girl, Yurika Misumaru, is captain of the private battleship Nadesico, and in order to follow her, he enlists as the ship's cook. Possessing the nanite implants that allow him to control mecha, he's a handy backup pilot for the tactical mecha of the Nadesico, the Aestivalises. He joins a crew bent on avenging Mars and composed of misfits, otaku, and ditzes, but who are in reality handpicked experts. They take their own private war back to Mars to face the harsh reality that life may not always be like a giant mecha series.

Zegapain (Is a pretty good mecha/virtual reality anime, that not a lot of people talk about)

Kyo, an avid swimmer tries his best to keep the high school swimming club going, which is pretty hard when he's the only member. Facing the prospect of the club being closed by the student council, he tries to enlist beautiful Misaki to act in a promo video, shot by his good friend Ryoko, in a bid to start a recruitment drive. She agrees but only if he pilots a mecha under the wing of Celebrum, a resistance organisation fighting to destroy Deutera Areas formed on Earth by the aliens Gards-orm. He agrees but finds it all strangely familiar as if he's done it before....

Gurren Lagann (A pretty good mecha anime, but not for everyone. I tried this three times before finishing it)

In their closed-off underground village, Kamina and Simon chafe at the limits imposed by the village elder. Yet all this will change, when Simon stumbles across a fantastic device—just as the village's peace is broken by a violent intrusion.

Samurai 7 (A pretty good Samurai/mecha anime)

A small village is being persecuted by robbers who return every harvest to seize the village's crops. Faced with starvation, the villagers send out a mission to find and recruit some samurai to defend them. With no pay to offer except rice, and knowing full well that only down-on-their-luck samurai would even consider accepting such an deal, the villagers can only hope that their saviours will appear before the rice is ready for harvest.

Utawarerumono (A great mecha/fantasy/dog girls anime that Ive seen two times and its on my top 24 anime, out of 900)

An injured, amnesiac man with a mysterious mask is found abandoned in the forest. After he is nurtured back to health, he is given the name Hakuoro. After saving the village from a wrathful deity, he adopts the role of the village's leader. Although wishing to live in peace, fate eventually forces him down the path of war and battle...

Cowboy Bebop (An easy 10/10 space/bounty hunter anime)

Spike Spiegel, a bounty Hunter with a dark past, lives on bounty to bounty, barely making it each time, or not making it at all. His partners Jet Black, Faye Valentine, Ed and Ein the dog all help him in his adventures from planet to planet.

Tenchi Muyo! (This anime has about 3 series, 3 movies and 6 OVA that are all great. Also on my top 24)

Tenchi Masaki was a normal 17-year-old boy until the day he accidentally releases the space pirate, Ryoko, from a cave she was sealed in 700 years ago as the people thought she was a demon. In a series of events, four other alien girls show up at the Masaki household as Tenchi learns much of his heritage he never knew about and deal with five alien girls who each have some sort of romantic interest in him.

Heroic Age (A great mecha/space anime)

Answering the call of the “Gold Race”, all the sentient races launch into space. The human race is the last to launch, and are thus known as the “Iron Race”. Much time has passed since then, and humanity is threatened with extinction at the hands of the more dominant “Silver Race”. In order to save her people, Princess Deianeira sets out on a journey to a galaxy far away, following the prophecies of the Gold Race handed down by the royal family. Then, she meets a boy named Age. Their encounter will change the fate of the universe...

Kino's Journey (Just awesome... slice of life/traveling anime, easy 10/10)

The story follows the travels of Kino, a young adventurer who rides a talking motorcycle named Hermes. They explore the people and cultures of different places throughout their adventures, spending only three days at each location.

Yu Yu Hakusho (A awesome anime on my top 5)

One day, 14-year-old Yusuke Urameshi suddenly finds himself dead, having died pushing a child out of the way of oncoming traffic. Since he has such a bad personality, even the Spirit World was caught by surpise that he would sacrifice himself. Yusuke soon finds out he wasn't supposed to die and has a chance for resurrection and bringing his body back to life. After being resurrected, Yusuke becomes a Spirit Detective, along with his comrades, and one adventure after another happens, whether it be an investigation or a fighting tournament.

Mushi-shi (Awesome folklore/spirits/mystery anime)

They are neither plants nor animals. They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as "Mushi". Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them. Ginko is a "Mushi-shi" who travels around to investigate and find out more about the "Mushi". In the process, he also lends a helping hand to people who face problems with supernatural occurances which may be related to the "Mushi".

Claymore (A great female warriors/monsters anime)

In a world rife with deadly creatures called "youma", a young silver eyed woman, Clare, works on behalf of an organisation that trains female youma halfbreeds into warriors with the ability to destroy these creatures. Considered a rogue for picking up a stray child & almost losing herself to her youma side by "Awakening", she is constantly assigned rather dangerous missions...

Trigun (A great/funny post apocalyptic/space western anime)

Vash the Stampede is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Every town he ever visits ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, refuses to believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby (far from a notorious outlaw). But there is more to Vash and his past than meets the eye.

Edited by Emrys

I would recomend JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2012, the first episode starts out slow, but it get better afterwards.

If it still doesn't seem like your kind of thing, skip to episode 10 when the next protagonist story begins, which is much more interesting then the firsp part. It is Horror and Shounen.

Next if you like ecchi, I recomend Highschool DXD and Kenzen Robo Daimidaler, they are also comedy.

If you like something cute, watch Acchi Kocci, Bottle Fairy, Di Gi Charat, Hetalia subbed only, or Kamichama Karin.

For a Tragedy, watch Gilgamesh, Pita Ten, or Android Kikaider

For something Horror, watch Devilman Birth OVA, JoJo again, isn't exactly horror but Murder Princess, Tokyo Ghouls

And for something Hard Boiled, watch Tetsujin 28 Go 2004, Golo 13, Akagi, and Kaiji.

Edit: I also agree on Yu Yu Hakusho and Tenchi Muyo, but only the ova series for Tenchi

For shounen, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Zatch Bell, DBZ, FMA Brotherhood, Fist of the North Star, BoBoBo Bo Bo BoBo, Majin Bone, and Kinnikuman

For Mecha: New Getter Robo, Shin Mazinger Hen Z, UFO Grendizer, Koutetsu Jeeg, Shin Getter Robo vs Getter Robo, 8 Man, Heroman, GaoGaiGar, Goldran, Android Kikaider, and Cyborg 009 from 2002.

For Supernatural, watch GeGeGe no Kitarou, XxxHolic, Tsubasa Chronicles, Dororo, Dororon Enma-kun, or Onmyou Taisenki.

For Epicly Funny, watch Hare + Guu, Daily Life of Highschool Boys, or Papuwa.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

Why not finish some of your On Hold Stuff? A bunch of it seems to be good and ones you enjoyed.

Also, anything on my list that has an 8 or higher is highly recommended.

thats a nice list you got there :)

guess u still haven't watch Sora no Otoshimono (heaven's lost property) its pretty good :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

anyhow you can also check myanimelist for recommendation  8 and higher :)

Edited by mike2319

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I highly recommend sword art online. I was addicted once i started watching it. I'm waiting for the 3rd season to finish in japan n then get dubbed, impatiently that is.

id go ahead and watch the sub version

i was hesitant,as i prefer dub,but the voices match pretty well.

albeit i find they made asuna sound really weak,very odd.

anyway,the show is just getting good this saturday so i totally say you should marathon it :3

Have you seen Please Teacher?

It's previous of the Please Twins series.

Turn-A Gundam is best Gundam.

Even even 08th MS Team.

Wolf's Rain, Bebop, Escaflowne, GotS:SAC,

o.O" nice,will definitely give please teacher a try

not into animals in movies/anime etc

tried bebop,can be good but is too slow paced for me

2nd time ive heard of this escaflowne thing,must be fate-will try a few eps of it sometime.

i dont know what that last one you posted is o.O"

thank you for recommends :]

Watch Welcome to the NHK.

hello friend,hmm,it looks really funny! totally gonna try it out

thank you ^_^b

Gintama!

ive seen maybe 8 or so episodes

simply amazing anime and i love it :]

dont know when ill finish it,so many eps!

I heard some good things about

Mightiest Disciple Kenichi and Attack On Titan. I havent watched them yet but apparently Attack On Titan has some pretty high ratings.

yes,ive been meaning to watch the disciple one

as per AoT,ehh its like fairy tail,just somethin to watch when  nuthin else.

i have seen the current 12 or so eng eps,awaiting the next part to release :D

You should watch Mushi-shi.

hell to the fuck no,looks scary as hell O.O i wont be able to unsee that image for sometime now -_-

xD

Midori Days in English dub!!!!!!!

It will definitely set you off on a delirium of laughter.

The male protagonist in the series is really simple and perfectly fitting for comedy.

ive seen it!!

my question to HC is: How can you not have anything to watch? There's tons of Anime (Especially if you open yourself to Subs)

is there?i feel like ive seen almost all of the must watch anime o.O"

my question to HC is: How can you not have anything to watch? There's tons of Anime (Especially if you open yourself to Subs)

Some people like to limit themselves to dubs.

i prefer dub,yes.latest example was me passing on kill la kill tilll the dub

ive seen the 4 eps of that so far,its great :]

Baccano!

Durarara!!

BTOOOM!

Black Lagoon

Claymore(Emrys also suggested this)

is there?i feel like ive seen almost all of the must watch anime o.O"

StaticX is right, you didn't even add Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood *Mind blown to fuck*

Unless you already watched it and forgot to add it.

• Like 1