‘The Powerpuff Girls’ to Return

SenshiKeizu

I'm pretty neutral about this. I enjoyed the original as a child but after that I never really missed it. I don't watch reruns of it like I do with my other favourite older cartoons. I'll probably watch an episode or two out of respect but that's about it. If it's anything like Teen Titans Go I'll be very disappointed haha.

The creator went over to Disney and is working on Wander Over Yonder, I think Lauren is also working on it.

But I'm not sure if it's going to rock, because shows like Ultimate Spider-Man and Avengers Assemble are making me have very low expectations for this.

Edited by Taizenshū
  • Like 1

They're stupid, there's no doubt about that. If they wanna make the garbage that they have now that's one thing,but don't desecrate the legacy I say.

Too late for that lol. Honestly though my thoughts on reboots like this is to just ignore them if they're bad. We aren't really the target audience anymore, sadly.

As long as they don't mess with Adventure Time and Regular Show I don't really care what they do. I definitely have liked their older programming more and I think on some level they're aware of that as they try these reboots. I haven't been following how successful the reboots have been doing, but my guess is they're doing poorly. Is that right? Especially with something like Teen Titans Go, I just can't see it actually reaching any kind of demographic. New viewers won't get the references to the show or why they should care. People who saw the original know how far off base it is. I dunno. At least Adult Swim is still on point.

I don't really care, but they should have made more eps for Teen Titans instead of making that TTG.

And RS is one of my favs and it's still keeping CN going.

2016, that's a long wait for something that might not be successful.

Actualy the original creator of the teen titains cartoon ended it the way he wanted to end it.

The one who does teen titains go is someone completely different from that guy, and has said before he did not like nor watch the original teen titains cartoon from the 2000's.

Also the show steven universe on cartoon network is also making them a lot of money.

besides shows like Tenkai Knights, Beyblade, Adventure Time, Pokemon, Ben 10, and Steven Universe, I don't there are any other ongoing series I watch on that channel.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma