One Piece Season 6 Voyage 1 delayed until September

henecore

Getting so close to being able to watch Strong World, if Thriller Bark would have came out in may, july & september I could have watched Strong World in Sept for my birthday or something smh

I have recently started Naruto its gonna have to hold me over

Edited by henecore

• 1 month later...

The One Piece television anime series is getting a two-hour special next month as part of the show's 15th anniversary celebrations. The "One Piece '3D2Y' Ace no Shi wo Koete! Luffy Nakama to no Chikai" (One Piece '3D2Y' Overcome Ace's Death! The Oath With Luffy's Crewmates) special will air on August 30 from 9 p.m. to 11:10 p.m. on Fuji TV stations.

The "mysterious episode" will be a completely new work that will have content not previously shown in the anime or the manga. The special will focus on the "3D2Y" code that Luffy's crewmates must decipher, and will take place during the Straw Hat crew's two-year training period. The special will also feature Luffy's secret haki training with Rayleigh.

Toei Animation producer Hiroyuki Sakurada said that the special will not just include Rayleigh and Hancock, but also Buggy, Mr. 3, Mihawk, Perona, and Admiral Sakazuki (Akainu), among others. Original manga creator Eiichiro Oda will design a new enemy character, Bandy World, who will have the ability of the "Moa Moa" fruit. Bandy World escaped from the sixth level of Impel Down during the Marineford battle, and he is now shocking the world with his former crew by taking out Marine battleships and prominent pirates one by one. The World Government summons the Seven Warlords to take care of World, but he manages to capture them. Now World has his sights set on Boa Hancock. Oda also provided a comment on the new special, nothing that at the end of the special, "a must-see surprise for fans is waiting."

• Like 1

I'm not aware of the specials being subbed episodes of Mary and luffy. I only have the episode of Nami.

Special 1 - Adventure in the Ocean's Navel was subbed by Kaizoku.

Special 2 - Open Upon the Great Sea! A Father's Huge, HUGE Dream! was subbed by Kaizoku.

Special 3 - Protect! The Last Great Performance was subbed by Kaizoku.

Special 4 - The Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw Hat Luffy was subbed by Kaizoku.

Special 5 - Episode of Nami was subbed by Yibis

Special 6 - Episode of Luffy was subbed by Tsuki.

Special 7 - Episode of Merry was subbed by Hatsuyuki.

Special 8 - Glorious Island was subbed by Daisei.

OVA 1 - Defeat the Pirate Ganzack! was subbed by Kaizou

OVA 2 - Romance Dawn was subbed by Some-Stuff.

OVA 3 - Strong World: Episode 0 was subbed by Yibis.

Movie 01 BD was done by Puto.

Movie 02 BD was done by Puto.

Movie 03 BD was done by Puto.

Movie 04 BD was done by Kaitou.

Movie 05 BD was done by Kaitou.

Movie 06 BD was done by qrazed.

Movie 07 BD was done by qrazed.

Movie 08 BD was done by Thora in dual-audio.

Movie 09 BD was done by Yibis.

Movie 10 BD was done by CBM dual-audio.

Movie 11 BD was done by Hatsuyuki.

Movie 12 BD was done by Yibis.

Movie 2 BD Special was done by Puto.

Movie 3 BD Special was done by Puto.

Movie 5 BD Special was done by Kaitou.

Straw Hat Theatre Specials were included on episodes 289-293; which can be obtained in dual-audio from ChoeyXD's release although the raw quality for those episodes were terrible and since the rest of the episode was just recap they didn't bother to re-air them with the recent BS-Fuji re-airings...

• Like 3

just a quick question: is the moves cannon or non cannon? should i watch them?

Most of the movies are filler and not very good. That's pretty much 1-7. While 8-9 were retellings of certain arcs in the series with vast changes such as characters being added that weren't even known at the time of the arc etc.

Movie 10 and 12 are considered canon I believe since Oda wrote the story himself.

I am so excited for this! I always wanted to know more about the two year training period and I'm really glad this is happening! Loving the fact that all 7 warlords will appear, they're just awesome! Really like One Piece and can't wait for this! It's also going to be a good breather from the slow pace the anime is currently moving at! (:

• 2 weeks later...

thriller-bark.jpg

North American anime licensor FUNimation Entertainment revealed more of the English dub cast for the One Piece television anime series at San Diego Comic Con on Thursday. The cast for the Thriller Bark arc is as follows:

• Andrew T. Chandler as Absalom
  • Jamie Marchi as Cindry
  • Jerry Jewell as Hildon
  • Marcus D. Stimac as Hogback
  • Ray Hurd as Kumacy
  • Alex Moore as Lola
  • Chris Guerrero as Gecko Moria
  • Felecia Angelle as Perona

Funimation also confirmed that Ian Sinclair will return from the One Piece: Strong World film to play Brook.

Funimation is now taking pre-orders for its One Piece Season 6, Voyage 1 release, which will start the Thriller Bark arc. The DVD set will ship on September 30. Funimation is currently streaming a trailer for the release.

Trailers for Season 6 and Film Z

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y2zw1g42mE

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR4NyRHIFkc

• 1 month later...

So Amazon seems to be releasing S6 voyage one on september 30th instead of november 18th like everywhere else, so what i want to know is are any of you planning on getting it here's the link - http://www.amazon.com/One-Piece-Season-Six-Voyage/dp/B00LPJ3J6W/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=1-1&keywords=One+Piece+Season+6

• 4 months later...

Oh please don't start this. I just might explode.

I initially started watching One Piece dubbed. Thought it was ok. Everything was cool. Then I reached episode 275 and realised I didn't have the rest dual audio (or dubbed). So instead, I just kept watching but subbed from then on. I automatically got used to all the characters' voices from the get-go (except Luffy for some reason) and I actually preferred it straight away over dub. Anyway, it wasn't until I watched episode 309 that I really realised how good Luffy's japanese voice was. That scream at the end. I won't spoiler for those of you that haven't watched that episode. But anyway, that became my favourite episode of One Piece to date (last episode I watched was 650 something and last chapter I read was 763 after some good spam reading).

After that I tried listening to dubbed One Piece again and was immediately put off. Never again man. Never again.

I actually cannot stand Colleen Clinckenbeard as Luffy or even Gohan. She does great voice acting as a female character but she really isn't suited for a male character. It feels like the actual bitrate of the audio has been reduced down to so low.

Anyway, enough of that rant.

TL;DR Subbed

Oh please don't start this. I just might explode.

I initially started watching One Piece dubbed. Thought it was ok. Everything was cool. Then I reached episode 275 and realised I didn't have the rest dual audio (or dubbed). So instead, I just kept watching but subbed from then on. I automatically got used to all the characters' voices from the get-go (except Luffy for some reason) and I actually preferred it straight away over dub. Anyway, it wasn't until I watched episode 309 that I really realised how good Luffy's japanese voice was. That scream at the end. I won't spoiler for those of you that haven't watched that episode. But anyway, that became my favourite episode of One Piece to date (last episode I watched was 650 something and last chapter I read was 763 after some good spam reading).

After that I tried listening to dubbed One Piece again and was immediately put off. Never again man. Never again.

I actually cannot stand Colleen Clinckenbeard as Luffy or even Gohan. She does great voice acting as a female character but she really isn't suited for a male character. It feels like the actual bitrate of the audio has been reduced down to so low.

Anyway, enough of that rant.

TL;DR Subbed

it's nothing like that cause I'm doing the one piece dubbed after I stopped doing it in October and I was doing something else