Kouhai

Thanks Limitless~. It's just trial and error through 50 layers, lmao. But I'm quite happy with the results. -^__^-

Here's an updated version of it. A little few things added + Border/text changed.

57rE8P0.png?1

./Edit: And hit my 5th page, wao. ^^,

Edited by Kouhai
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Comes across as both innocent and naughty at the same time. Very nice effect achieved with the simplicity of it, impressive Kouhai. Good job :)
Haha, thanks Moodkiller! :> I've been in love with engaged to the unidentified (anime she's from) for a while, and been meaning to use this render.

A-Z Challenge
A-suka
LDpTy8A.png?1
B-oku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
pzZzo6d.png?1 Edited by Kouhai
  • Like 3

Haha, thanks Moodkiller! :> I've been in love with engaged to the unidentified (anime she's from) for a while, and been meaning to use this render.

Huh, never heard of it until now. Seems like something I would watch going off the synopsis from MAL, so thanks for the suggestion. Best of luck with your A-Z Challenge, its off to an excellent start! 

P.s ~ Are you going to update your OP to have all the sigs you have done to date?

Huh, never heard of it until now. Seems like something I would watch going off the synopsis from MAL, so thanks for the suggestion. Best of luck with your A-Z Challenge, its off to an excellent start! 

P.s ~ Are you going to update your OP to have all the sigs you have done to date?

It's the kind of anime you want to marry. Not super stand-out, but wife material. (y) :P

Haha, yup I do plan to update my op. I'm a bit lazy so I generally do it in bulk. I'll probably do it with my next update.

version 2 of my Haganai tag.

5JIIQaf.png?1

zSshBWC.png?1

Which do you prefer between this one and my older one?

It's the kind of anime you want to marry. Not super stand-out, but wife material. (y) :P

Haha, yup I do plan to update my op. I'm a bit lazy so I generally do it in bulk. I'll probably do it with my next update.

version 2 of my Haganai tag.

5JIIQaf.png?1

Haha I see! Alright, well thanks for that. And sounds good. 

As for which one you prefer question, the one I quoted is my preference. So same as LimitLess'

And also:

Time to retire.

mzioWtp.png?1

./edit: C-hisaki

.//edit: Version4

The floating <insert item name here> are incredible, very well done, never mind the rest of the image. IF you were to redo it, the only suggestion I would have is to remove the group of 3 in the top right hand side of the water section.