Security Issue - Admin Accounts Cracked

Koby

Sorry, I was really high and about to run out the door to work.

I don't know really how to talk about LastPass that'll make people use it. I could just show peeps this video, but I don't know if that's any better. But what's wrong ads though?

Well, unless the rules have been changed then there is a rule stating that advertising isn't allowed. It's fine to condone a product, but entire posts about it are normally not the best. Still, the program you mentioned seems interesting, although I would personally never use it.

Its hardly an ad. I don't receieve anything from the things I talk about, just my solution to these problems.

Because this is a democracy...

Or because passwords like mines are easier to remember, the password123 shit.

But in fact something like this is better: http://preshing.com/20110811/xkcd-password-generator/

One thing: 7QJwzMtAh*@!mp9e#WqF5MsA!znfPD6 > chambervaporbloodtongue

if you argue that then you're dumb imo.

I like to actually know the passwords for the sites. Lets say this program becomes obsolete, and also my computer dies. There would be no way to retrieve my accounts. I know it is unlikely, but it is better if I can actually type the passwords myself. Oh, plus this way I can log in to my email and such at other locations without the program.

You can do all that was recomended to save your passwords for offline use. You right to not trust anyone with your password, however LastPass is backed by many by who I would call 'The Tech Experts'. Its also the best way to not lose your password, (just not the master password). Watch that video I linked, I think they go over how they encrypt it all. It's 9001> better than storing your passwords in firefox/chrome (shame on you for doing that.) Plus I have it auto login to sites that auto log me out so I'd say the over all experiecnce is safer and faster.

hmphh i hadnt even noticed a poland and a Mass ip fucking hell alright, in a moment im force changing my password and changing my email into a fresh one ill be creating just for this account

EDIT: its been done the password has been changed into something completely unique that i never have nor will i ever use on another site and the email has been changed into something i just created 5 minutes ago my account should now be secure but in the meantime im gonna run a full scan of every virus/malware thing i have to check for shit

I don't think it's your fault, or that it was even virus/malware related. Judging from the fact the culprit had intel on numerous passwords I use; I'm guessing other sites we visit were compromised and they obtained the passwords there; did a simple google search for accounts on the web with our usernames and found us; or knew of this site and thus looked for sites that may have been capable of being exploited. Either way; the issue is definitely an off-site matter, and just goes to show why everyone should always try to use separate passwords for each site they visit.

Thanks for this update, I don't khow where I would have gone if this site had gone down,

This is the best place to get Quality anime in dubbed and Dual Audio formats.

would suggest you to change your other sites password if you haven't done that.

Because this is a democracy...

Or because passwords like mines are easier to remember, the password123 shit.

But in fact something like this is better: http://preshing.com/20110811/xkcd-password-generator/

One thing: 7QJwzMtAh*@!mp9e#WqF5MsA!znfPD6 > chambervaporbloodtongue

if you argue that then you're dumb imo.

If you didn't realised, most of my posts are just trolling posts so I wasn't expecting a serious answer. But you do have a point there, it's either keeping your sanity or being dumb, I highly doubt your masterpassword on Lastpass is something along the lines of 7QJwzMtAh*@!mp9e#WqF5MsA!znfPD6... Because good luck remembering that! :P

Hardly limited.

If you've actually used tapatalk extensively, you will know that the free version is perfectly acceptable for every day needs. Mobile support or no, I'm sure users can manage. If they cant, then 12USD per year is a small price to pay for their incompetence and/or laziness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nekone locked this topic