What is your favorite color?

nino21

I've always been attracted to pastels, pink and blue especially. Their not too overbearing, just the right amount of color to me. Though if I had to choose, I'd probably go with pink. Though its kinda funny, as a child I used to have an extreme dislike for the color (probably from my now almost faded tomboyishness) but over time I've grown a fondness for it. <3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many type of colours, each colour shows up different meaning like green colour symbolies peace and harmony, gold colour symbolies greed and power, red colour symbolies anger and danger and some says black brings luck. But i love the colour BLUE because of the girl whom I love has BLUE EYES which are pretty cute and lovely to me so I like the blue colour so much.

• 3 months later...

Blue, Green and Black seem to be the overall favourites and why not because those are my favourite colours too!!!! I love all sorts of blue......haven't got anything Royal Blue as of yet........light greens and I can't seem to get enough of Black!!!!!!! Everytime I pick out some black piece of clothing, my mum starts her lecture......lolz XD