NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
nino21

What is your favorite color?

Why don't you contribute to your own topic and give your post substance by actually answering your question with your own answer, in this case what is your favorite color? Otherwise your topics will only be classified as spamming to gain post count.

I actually have two favorite colors. Navy and Baby Blue. xD

I actually have two favorite colors. Navy and Baby Blue. xD

Do you like the colts?

My fav color is green. You cant go wrong with green and if thats not enough of a reason my sig should explain the rest

Do you like the colts?

My fav color is green. You cant go wrong with green and if thats not enough of a reason my sig should explain the rest

The Indianapolis Colts? Yeah, but they have nothing to do with why I like those colors. xD

Royal blue and deep red. I think they are striking. You can't miss these colors in a room. And they both make beautiful dress colors.

I also think mauve is very pretty and soft.

Personally I will go with midnight blue just because I like colors that have a dark feeling to them... Bright and happy colors are not for me.

Dark Colors for me, but mainly a dark blue that borderlines black, mainly because I'm more active at night, and the shadows hide me and my ninja style way of suddenly appearing next to people without them knowing

From childhood, my favorite color has always been a darker shade of red. It's a color that always looked good on me, and represented so many things, love, passion, and so on.

I would go with yellow, though i like blue too. Oh, and I got a present for you Mae *gives her a pink shirt and starts running as fast as she can* So long! sonic.gif

^.^