riazmessage

Is Kim Possible Season 5 is coming..??

As far as I have heard, there is nothing official. They are playing reruns on the Disney Channel, but other than that there is no word. I'd check out the official petition facebook page if you want updates on how the season 5 petition is going. Last major news was that the composer signed the petition.

• Like 1

Exactly as i thought, :embarrassed:

Once i too singed to one such petition, but i don't know whether it is Official or not. :confuse:

Even it is too much but a number of Kp fans along with me are expecting and hoping for

return as Season-5. :)

The original reason they stopped making it was because they reached enough episodes to just continually re-air indefinitely and no longer needed more, so I kinda doubt it.

On the topic of the live action, while i'm not with much hype for it, it looks pretty decent considering that was done with a budget nowhere as fat as a feature movie
plus, the cgi rufus looks kinda cute

According to Deadline Hollywood the "Live Action" movie premieres Friday, Feb 15 at 8 ET/PT on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW

As for live action vs cartoon, Disney seems to be on a mad streak lately of redoing their older cartoons as live action (especially older cartoon movies.)

Other than just plain old greediness to milk as much money as possible from consumers, I don't see why they're doing this. icon_confused.gif

Now the "Live Action" remake of Avatar: The Last Airbender that Netflix is doing I can get behind 100% (especially since Konietzko and DiMartino will be heading it up and stated the following.)

We’re thrilled for the opportunity to helm this live-action adaptation of Avatar: The Last Airbender. We can’t wait to realize Aang’s world as cinematically as we always imagined it to be, and with a culturally appropriate, non-whitewashed cast. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build upon everyone’s great work on the original animated series and go even deeper into the characters, story, action, and world-building.