How did you get your Username?

StaticX

Well strange really i was just using Firefox the other day and CyberFox just randomly popped into my head i`v know of strange random thoughts popping into your head but this really takes the biscuit lol

You might be entertained by the fact that Cyberfox is an x64 Firefox browser. So apparently someone else had the same random thought as you!

Just randomly came up with it one day. I think i got the idea from the limit break Renzokuken in FF7 ^_____^

Renzokuken is the name of Squall's Limit in FF8

Lulu is also the nickname for Lelouch in Code Geass.

Lulu is also the name of one of the female characters in FFX

• 2 months later...

AH-Z-MAH

It came from two things..

I had Asthma as a kid, I got the nickname "asth", just friends messing around..

and Encima, which is spanish for "top".

I asked a very old game engine team to make something out of those two and they gave me "Aesima"

I used it for a brief time, then dropped it when I first left the GFX community,I figure now I can use it again, it was a pretty hilarious MSN conversation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kobayashi Kimiko: I put my old online name  (Hinata Master) in a Japanese vampire name generator. Out came: Kobayashi Kimiko. I like Mr. Kimiko for username wise.

I really hate the fact that a Kickass administrator says I'm not allowed to have "Mr" In my user name after I've had it for so long, I had to change my online Kickass  name to "K_Kimiko".

mine is based on something i made up in 1st grade (Pika Network) then i shortened it to Pikanet and added the size of one of my old flash drives 128MB so Pikanet128

Pika Network also sounds like a group and not one person

i think thats why i modified it before makeing my username

of course i made my logo beforehand and was my PC's user account pic

and i lost the original editable ver

i can only change the background

y1gLqtQ.png

and the bevel and shadow

wIzisE0.png

also thats the max size

Edited by Pikanet128

Kobayashi Kimiko: I put my old online name (Hinata Master) in a Japanese vampire name generator. Out came: Kobayashi Kimiko. I like Mr. Kimiko for username wise.

I really hate the fact that a Kickass administrator says I'm not allowed to have "Mr" In my user name after I've had it for so long, I had to change my online Kickass name to "K_Kimiko".

is it the '.' or 'Mr' in general

'Mr' in general.

You can't put at the beginning of your name.

From an older topic that doesn't show up in my posts (probably when some data was lost around 2011-2012)

First of all, I joined Kametsu because I'm an orphan from Demonoid.me. Fidelbd would post his encodes to Demonoid's website up until Naruto Shippuden dub episode 82.

I found Kametsu from the direct links he posted on his torrents and decided to make my typical short term username, vcxz, the 4 letters backwards at the bottom left of the keyboard, easy

My usertitle, ¿'pop'n'fresh'®, comes from my high school nickname

Seeing that Kametsu has a strong forum with multiple encoders, I know that I'm going to be here for a fair amount of time.

That being said, I might change my username to something more meaningful (related to rapper J. Cole) but do I really have to pay $20,000 Gil? :dhh: