How did you get your Username?

StaticX

I don't know if many of you remember this crazy. Back on Myspace days where people would have names like their first name then the word next would start with the same first letter. I used RachaelRobot in those days. Well eventually I think for Facebook or something I tried to think of other words that sound cool that start with the letter R. Reverie is a word that I feel describes me in some ways. Soooo RachaelReverie stuck with me for a long time. 

name was something somethin classic,whatever it would be,itd always have that word

used it on some online ps2 games and some forums...dont know where i got it from

then ps3 was releasing and i saw the commercial for HeavenlySword...so hot...anyway!

i really wanted to play it,and she looked so strong and badass

years years years! later,i got ps3 and it asks u for username...took like half an hour

but i ended up merging part of mine with part of the game

and tada! the amazing HeavenlyClassic was thus born into the world!

i love it,and glad i thought of it

its brought good and funny times

but its also brought weird and bad times

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

Nice bra

I used original username kakashi14 for almost everything. I obviously used it here.

It wasn't liked as much as I would have hoped so I changed it to KakashiZero. Thats also didn't work

So here I am with the new username Kei Shiro

Huh.. still miss my original one though, but can't change it now cause everyone likes this one

I got mine from the main bad guy in the Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 game. I would love to know where the character in my avatar came from.

Chrono from Chrono Crusade I'm guessing? I could be wrong.

http://chronocrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Chrono

Nah it's definitely not Chrono, the animation looks very different.

I'm gunna have a look around on google and see it i can find it.

• 4 weeks later...

Well my name is kind of random. well actually I wanted to use my username from my other non-anime related forums but it wouldn't let me , so I revised it and ended up like that.

There's no special meaning behind that name. some may think otherwise. :look_down: