How did you get your Username?

StaticX

I had to think of a name I would remember, that I liked, and that would suit me best.

I was thinking of names from Rockman and Yugioh, and the character I am most like in those series, I thought I was most like Hoshikawa Subaru from Ryuusei no Rockman and Tsukumo Yuma from yugioh ZeXal.

I liked the name Tsukumo Yuma better, so I chose that.

Mine is in honour of where I am from, one of the main nicknames for people from Nova Scotia is Bluenoser, because the famous racing ship the Bluenose was built and sailed from here.  I am a born and bred Bluenoser and proud of it, and thought it also made a good username.

• Like 1

my username is a name i created for a short story in high school that i forget mostly what it was about but the characters full name was Renzourin Denato Kiteras when i fully entered into the online world i always felt like having myself be something like ******113123123 wasnt unique nor original so i decided to adop Renzourin as my username and to this day no matter where i go its never taken thus if you find anyone named renzourin no matter where you might go you have found me because that name is solely and uniquely mine

Whenever I used a phone (this was a long time ago when phones were resistant to walls), I would put my one contact number in so I wouldn't forget it, so whenever I would type my name on the keypad I would type by accident "A32m" rather than my name. Thats how I got it, and ever since I have used it for pretty much anything online community related. Although for things like game characters or game accounts I use other names.