Free $100 iTunes Giftcard!

Koby

How about we all look to peace and love, and instead of fighting for the cards, we merely set up a system where all cards are seen as public domain and are sold to support the servers. We could live for a whole year just by getting USD for those cards!

guess you are right :)

Additionally, I am not amused at your usage of that emoticon. After all, it would appear that you are mocking me, even though I believe that you are not. Hence restarting the whole "ouch, my heart" sequence once more.

知らぬが仏!

Ouch, not even acknowledging me after a plethora of posts! I am almost tempted to see if you wrote a script that will auto-post whenever another does.

lol, maybe...

ganbattene.

Oh, lemming. I love that you're trying to turn this into a meaningful thread. Your posts make me laugh.

Well, if you do look at the forum rules regarding spam

• If your post doesn't fit in the topic (This is sometimes allowed).

If your post doesn't contribute to the discussion. Such as simply saying "I Agree", "that sucks", "cool", etc. Or if you post in a topic simply to say you can't do what the topic needs. (example: here).

So I always post and do my best to contribute. So why not turn a spam thread into a meaningful discussion thread? All the more fun for all of us. Besides, if it is supposed to just be a spam thread, then Koby has committed a grave error and this will have to be moved to the Forum games as per spam rule #3.

You make a thread in the wrong board (usually we just move it to correct place).
  • Like 1