Myrodis19

Vita Question!!!

So i am thinking about trading in my vita towards a PS4. I was wondering if you all thought that would be a good idea? 

Just looking for opinions on this.

I sugest you wait before you do that, there are not that many PS4 games that are well known series yet, there are many good games expected to come out, but not yet.

I say keep your psp Vita, there are good games for it already out, and more good game coming out.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

As others have said, you should keep your vita and wait awhile, the PS4 has limited games a few good but nothing to keep you entertained for a long time.

I honestly don't see it getting a good list of games until August to December since the PS3 still has releases coming

Hmm, thanks everyone for the answers. I think i will wait as you all are correct, there doesnt seem to be many games out now to keep me interested. I mean sure Infamous looks good but that is it.

You may want to take a peak at this article before you trade in your Vita.

Remote Play

I was going to say, I wouldn't trade in your Vita for a PS4 unless you have to. Remote play is pretty handy. Plus the Vita is a pretty cool little handheld in its own right.

I think thats a bad move. You wont get a good deal for your vita, and the ps4 doesnt have a ton of games atm. Some of the big ones al destiny and arkham knight are coming later this year, and you would be better of just waiting for a holiday sale or bundle. Granted there may not be one seeing as how good the ps4 has been selling. Still I think the vita is a great piece of hardware and will definitely have a better library, just give it a year or two. Plus sony is going to discontinue the psv-1000 models soon and so if you decide you want a vita you`ll only have the lcd model to choose from. Still at the end of the day it is your decision. Good luck!