20 minutes ago, Koby said:

Heh, well xDTK dropped Drifters because of your release, so it gave him more freedom to get Overlord done with less interruption. =O

Guess I should communicate a little. My apologies. But, hey, BD release is more important, I would think.

Hi All having and issue with funi-downloader and shimoneta. files seems to down load, but when i go to watch it the file is gone. only the .info file is there. any one else having the same problem?

hmm tried it 3 times, maybe i missed a patch?

this is what i get at the start, hits 100 percent, dos window closes but no file. only this series too. weird

Downloading File: Time = 1479229322 Name = SBWENGsLSdAl0001-720-3500K.mp4 Out Path = "..\SHIMONETA_ A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes D oesn______t Exist\SHIMONETA_ A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn______t Exist_ Season 1\" Out Name = "SHIMONETA_ A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Does n______t Exist S01E01 (HD).mp4"

1 minute ago, Emrys said:

I'm not sure how it works lol... I open Funicom-DL and I get "Windows can't open this file:" File: Funicom-DL.py

Do you have python installed? 

10 minutes ago, Catar said:

Do you have python installed? 

Now I do... but it still isn't working :( it says booting up and then just goes off.

Just now, Emrys said:

Now I do... but it still isn't working :( it says booting up and then just goes off.

My tech support ends here, sorry. I'm on mobile and I never used the python script anyway, the user script is way easier for me. 

Aside from SimulDubs, it seems anything FUNi uploads now can't be downloaded. Was able to grab all but one of the Overlord episode, which has never been "fixed" on their end. Now there is another Voyage for One Piece and I can't grab any of them besides the first two in the Voyage. Not sure if it's something FUNi is doing or the DLer.

@NeutralHatredThe DLer is working just fine for me. One Piece ep 504 (S08E48) DLs for me, Along with everything else I try to DL. As for the "Overlord episode", If it's ep 5 dubbed you're talking about...They fixed that a few days ago.

4 hours ago, allan1973 said:

@NeutralHatredThe DLer is working just fine for me. One Piece ep 504 (S08E48) DLs for me, Along with everything else I try to DL. As for the "Overlord episode", If it's ep 5 dubbed you're talking about...They fixed that a few days ago.

Hm. That's odd. I use the Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script AND the GUI made by DVK and neither work.

14 hours ago, NeutralHatred said:

Hm. That's odd. I use the Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script AND the GUI made by DVK SoultakerSpirit and neither work.

I totally said that, yeah. >.>

I assumed it was DVK since he had the links and stuff for downloads.

On 11/27/2016 at 9:17 PM, NeutralHatred said:

I totally said that, yeah. >.>

I assumed it was DVK since he had the links and stuff for downloads.

On 11/28/2016 at 1:18 AM, SoultakerSpirit said:

He added all the cool stuff. lol.

Lol we both Build it but i did more work .... i Build it

but it wouldn't have been possible without  Pikanet128

Edited by DRAGONVSKIRA