What kind of nerd are you?

ParasiteEve

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember when I didn't play video games.

I watch anime since i watched pokémon.

I liked computers when i got my first one, windows 98 was installed on it, so i guess it was a long time ago.

I study in computer science.

I guess I am a Video games/anime/computers/programing nerd.

I supose I'd be an anime nerd, due to watching it often, sometimes perfering subs, and having a collection well exceeding 2 TB.

I guess I could be somewhat of a music nerd, as I'm kinda picky about my tastes in music; most people don't care for my taste, as it is not always "popular" or "normal". I also perfer to listen to music no matter what I'm doing.

Most of all though, I think I'd definetly be a martial arts/fighting nerd which sounds odd lol. I love martial arts, whether it be ancient or modern, eastern or western, simple or complex, traditional or hybrid, empty-hand or weapons, the philosophy or the physics, it's all awesome to me. It could be watching an old kung fu movie, watching a mma fight or even youtube videos. I love to practice with others especially sparring with skilled individuals. One day I want to leave the association I'm a part of, and start my own with my own studio. Sorry if it sounds like annoying rambling, but yeah I absolutely love it! It's kinda my life.

• 2 weeks later...

People call me the maths geek at school, as I get high scores on maths tests, and I know answers to a lot of maths questions and stuff. I am nerdy with another girl in my class too, and it is a coincidence that we give each other the answers because we're best friends.

I am Nerd in a lot of things but my speciality is Astrophysics and I am also Jr.Scientist doing a M.Sc , but these things doesn't get in my way of enjoying my life . Right now I am watching Naruto and Bleach , play some game( not much though I have big collection) , play a lot of soccer , and once a month I go on a picnic with my little Bro, my Parents and my Girlfriend.

I am a Easy-going kind of a person. And when I am doing my Happy-time things , I try to forget about jobs that I have to do and enjoy my moments to the fullest.

:byebye:

• 4 weeks later...

i'm a music, video games, computer, tech, and anime nerd. i've seen anime and played video games since before i started school (but i thought anime was cartoons), and i just got into computers and tech 2 years ago. also, i've always like music, and i have a somewhat decent library.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't honestly know. I watch shows like Star Trek, play chess, love the retro games and consoles, very into all history, biology, chemistry, CSS and HTML, cartoons, comics and so on. I've always just considered me myself whilst others have called me a dork/nerd in the past for my interests/hobbies.

• 1 month later...
im like a born again nerd. very new to it......

Similar to this, but in the sense for anime.

Only had DBZ before 2009 under my belt and was looking to find something new. Being alone and in a group of people who consider anime/manga fans wierd, I didn't know where to look.

Luckily I met a friend who introduced me to Naruto and started watching the dub. I was reluctant to read the manga then because of all the sterotypes society associates with manga (stupid). My friend's probably the best dude you could ever know, so much so that I consider him my best friend :dhh:

Soon after I started reading Naruto manga and a year later I started following Bleach so in the sense of anime, I do feel born again.

All other things nerdy include computers, sports, science, engineering, video games, mags, TV, basically a really broad/all-around nerd. :byebye: