ParasiteEve

What kind of nerd are you?

Video games, anime, photoshop and creatures from folklore are my main nerdisms. It's great when you can randomly reference them and confuse your friends. One time, some of my friends were fighting with sticks and I told them to 'soul resonance'. XD

Computer, Anime, Video Games, Mangas/Comics, Movies, Weather, Zodiac, Sportsman, Advanced Tehnology, doing 2 things at once (or more), Photoshop, Natural, Book Reading, Mass Studying, .................. Nerd.

P:...

I dont know what the words "geek" or "nerd" mean. They sound like labels to me. Do we need labels to characterize a person?
it's only a fun topic shade. we aren't in here truly insulting ourselves. =p

I'm video game 50%, fantasy 40%, and anime 10%.

I grew up playing video games from the time I could read. It's mostly RPGs though.

I love fantasy things. I read many many books, and even considered getting into the "magic" card game at one point. Lord of the Rings, Forgotten Realms, DragonLance Chronicles, Dragons, Faeries, Knights, Unicorns, etc. I'm there.

I watch an anime series here or there when it's really good. I own less than 15 series. I cosplay about once a year too.

I'm a Music/Video game/Anime/Computer Nerd i guess, as I'm obsessed with those things and i've recently been getting obsessed with photoshop and editing pictures so soon i'll be a Nerd in that to.

I'm a gaming nerd. One of those nerds who play games and occasionally fix problems for noobs that can't access their wireless network properly... cause they havent turned it ON!.... lol

Gaming nerd... and one who never admits defeat to any game!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! ^^

lol...jokes aside, im an epic gamer, and tech lover. Gearhead as well, but thats not so nerdy. Anime is kinda rapped into my all in one package of love of fiction.

I guess I would have to be a part time nerd. I'm into all of whats been mentioned, but I'm not as knowledged or experienced enough to be a full timer.

Wonder if that makes any sense?

I teach math at a community college. So I guess I am nerdy that way. I also use computers (my coworkers will often ask for help!). I like programming -- see runrev.com for more on that. Technology fascinates me and I adopt it as early as I can.