Arian

What Was Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Subject in School?

favorites: math / history / chemistry / science

worst: religion / spelling

I went to a cathlic school for 5-7 and it was a waste of my life.  Dont worry im an athiest and dont actually believe that foolishness called religion.

My favorite subject throughout all of my years was English.

I hate math! I'm actually quite good in math. It didn't intrigue me like English or even history did.

For the most part, I've liked what I studied up until now. But there are a handful of subjects I don't remember fondly.

During last two years in school, liked everything else except science: loved the subject, but loathed that arswhole of a teacher. Hate for the teacher overpowered my love of science eventually & I ended up disliking science classes in general :D

High School: Enjoyed everything. No room for complaints here.

College: Had a few redundant subjects from Civil & Mechanical Engineering courses that I neglected to my own detriment. Applied mechanics in particular really tainted my record in 2nd sem. Had to appear in supplementary exams twice!!

I enjoyed Maths and Drama, unsurprisingly the subjects I was good at.

Chemistry and Physics where okay I guess...

By the end of high school English was my least favourite subject. I enjoyed reading, just not the books I was supposed to read.

Hating language class is a common trend, I hated my German classes, mostly because of the teacher - she was so temperamental

But I loved Media, again because of teachers, they were great

Edited by pinkmattered

1 minute ago, UnknownNinja said:

Maybe a damn stupid question, what is media?

Not stupid at all, I don't know if it's referred to as media everywhere but it's the study of the mass media, from news to TV shows and film, we looked at advertisement too

• Like 1