Koby

Anime DVD/Blu-ray Release Dates!

I'm only an english dub watcher when it comes to Evangelion.

same here but couldnt wait 2 see what they did with this one so i got the subbed version,they really put some effort into this one,makes u wonder what the 3rd movie is gona be like

same here but couldnt wait 2 see what they did with this one so i got the subbed version,they really put some effort into this one,makes u wonder what the 3rd movie is gona be like

I'm never going to watch anything evangelion subbed, I can wait for the dub unlike you.

yeah i know but i cant find a blu ray version with english audio at all,only subbed,dvd is easy

RaX did a 1080p dual audio bluray encode, but it's IRC exclusive, you won't find any download links or torrents.

hmm since i was only looking for torrents that mite be the reason why i was unable 2 find it,was thinking of buying the blu ray dvd so mite aswell do it

or you could just learn how to use IRC and download the movie from #RaX's channel.

Go ask Sickadiscustus, he uses IRC.

O.o Where'd you get that idea from?

I've only used it once and when i did i entered all those command things like bot/list or whatever it was and nothing happened, I haven't used it since.

I've only used it once and when i did i entered all those command things like bot/list or whatever it was and nothing happened, I haven't used it since.

Ah, sorry, I meant to say Koby.

Sounds like a complicated story 2 me,il just go and buy it,manage 2 download a HD evangelion with english,but the eng audio doesnt work