Anime DVD/Blu-ray Release Dates!

Koby

no news on the Bleach Hell Verse movie Japanese release date? also i notice u have some up that is already out but it has Classic Line next to it, what does that mean and whats the difference in the dvds already out?

This only lists USA release dates.

As for 2nd question, probably just in line to their cheaper model releases.

oh i didn't notice that, do u guys got a Japanese section for new dvd releases?

Nope, you can make one if you want, but it's more than enough work for me to keep up with just the R1 releases which I hope people will buy the series they are interested in.

As for the Bleach Movie in Japan, well no release date that I know of, but you can expect at least an 8 month wait between ALL theatrical to dvd releases. Also they come out with a new Bleach movie every year around the same time. You can expect it to be out around August 2011 in Japan.

DVD beats Blu-ray because it's way cheaper.

That is bull. Almost every one of the Blu-ray releases are either the same price or less than $5 more. Hell actually, I own 7 Blu-ray Anime series and all of them were bought brand new on Amazon for cheaper than their DVD counterparts were being sold for.