What was the last thing you purchased?

ParasiteEve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought some more head phones. You know I'm starting to believe it's against the laws of physics or something now, for my head phones to last a year or longer. *sigh*

Summer Wars movie

An e-reader stand

and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home, Version 11

Lol, Like Mannan there; I went into a local Vietnamese shop with my mother and bought a sandwhich there for like $3.50 and a bag of chips for $1.49

I practically don't eat lunch this entire week - state tests rofl, I eat a big breakfast before I go to school; when I show up, the remaining student body goes to lunch and I had just eaten breakfast.

• 3 weeks later...

Michael Moorcock, Hawkmoon series. I was thrilled when saw those, cause it was almost impossible to find them here, completely sold out. What a lucky find! And the price was unbelievable! Extra law, the seller said cause it is one of the last here (the series is published in one book here), doesn't make sense to me, but hey, I am not complaining. ^.^

my first starbucks item.... this

starbucks-frappuccino.jpg

LOL, I'm in love with those Frappuccino's. My first one was like, last summer!~ *Drools* It's like hot chocolate, minus the hot and better than chocolate milk (Which is pretty much what it reminds me of).

Anyways; last thing I purchased had to have been canned apple filling for my Apple Streusel Pies that I made two days ago for my german lunch the other day.