Naruto's mother

eosprime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*spoiler Alert*

Apparently Karin (the girl that follows sasuke) is an Uzumaki as well, does anyone else think she'll turn out to be naruto's only blood family? possibly kushina's niece? apparently she is around Naruto's age tho, seeing as she was in the chunnin exams with them. has there been any mention of kishina's siblings if any?

*spoiler Alert*

Apparently Karin (the girl that follows sasuke) is an Uzumaki as well, does anyone else think she'll turn out to be naruto's only blood family? possibly kushina's niece? apparently she is around Naruto's age tho, seeing as she was in the chunnin exams with them. has there been any mention of kishina's siblings if any?

Just because she has the red hair doesn't mean she is related, although i would find it quite an interesting twist. She does have the attitude down.

It is said that the Uzimaki clan come from the Land of Edges, which was destroyed in war and that the survivors fled around the world so it could be quite possible.

• 2 weeks later...
Some people are stupid, ignore them. But I am eagerly awaiting how the story of her will work out. I think there are things about her that will most likely surprise us....I hope so, anyways.

How much have you seen? A good amount of info on Naruto's mother is revealed from episode 246 to 249. But there is always the chance that Kishi would reveal something new about her in the future.

How much have you seen? A good amount of info on Naruto's mother is revealed from episode 246 to 249. But there is always the chance that Kishi would reveal something new about her in the future.

I was kinda relating to the OP. I haven't seen a whole lot to be honest. I kinda quit watching and am just now getting back into the swing of things.

• 8 months later...

Just because I find it fun to correct inaccuracies: Kushina died along with Minato protecting Naruto from Karuma's attack, she might have been weakened from Karuma being released, but I doubt that alone would have killed her. I previously stated that Karin was an Uzumaki because I believe that someone stated that she was right after she got captured by the Konoha Interrogation squad, forgive me for not remember who and what episode/ chapter. And for being too lazy to go find it again. Also Uzumaki's are from the Land of the Whirlpools, which is why their symbol is a whirlpool. I have no idea at all where you came up with "Land of Edges" The rest of that post is spot on though.