Kid Boruto

What was the last Manga that you completed?

The point of this thread is simple, list what manga you have recently completed, rate it (1-5 or 1-10), and give a review.

I'll go first :).

Trigun - 9/10.

The manga was even more epic than the anime :), I'll be reading Trigun Maximum soon ^_^.

Suzuka

Manga Is The Last That I Have Completed After That I Amfeeling Void In My Life

10/10

Romance

Love Story

Slice Of Life

School Life

Making Up

Breaking

Re Union

This Manga Is A Master Piece. Must Read

Uzumaki. 8.5/10

This was both the first and last manga I have ever read. The creativity and sticking-to-the-story were really great. Not much filler in 3 volumes except for the 2nd, but that stuff was really just cool to read and look at. Must read. :D

Uzumaki. 8.5/10

This was both the first and last manga I have ever read. The creativity and sticking-to-the-story were really great. Not much filler in 3 volumes except for the 2nd, but that stuff was really just cool to read and look at. Must read. :D

Why does it have to be your last manga :(.

.hack//GU+ - 8/10.

It was an awesome adaption of the .hack//GU video games, I can't wait to play the games now.

Death Note - 9/10

This is the only manga that I have read but I got to say that it was awesome. It had you in suspense and kept you guessing plus the ending was 100x better in the manga than anime :)

I just read the last chapter of full metal alchemist, I've been reading all week to catch up to the manga and I must say the ending was amazing, I prefer this one over the orignal series anytime.

I just read the last chapter of full metal alchemist, I've been reading all week to catch up to the manga and I must say the ending was amazing, I prefer this one over the orignal series anytime.

You're going to be ahead of me for a year or so, since I'm not reading the manga scans.

(I am only reading Viz Media's Official Translations).

You're going to be ahead of me for a year or so, since I'm not reading the manga scans.

(I am only reading Viz Media's Official Translations).

That's a wise choice, but at least I finished before you! haha, which is not really a good thing since I'm officailly going through Gurren Lagann syndrome, it's the state of depression and denial that follows the conclusion of a truly great series. Now if you'll excuse I'm gonna google FMA chapter 109 until I pass out or my computer dies from viruses. it'll probably be the second case XD

That's a wise choice, but at least I finished before you! haha

I honestly don't mind the wait, I've got tons of anime and manga series to catch up on that are available in the U.S.

.hack//Alcor - 8/10.

Eureka Seven - 8/10.

Fairy Megane - 8/10.

Girls Bravo - 8/10.

Rosario + Vampire - 8/10.

Saint Seiya - 8/10.

Trigun: Badlands Rumble - 8/10.

Trigun: Rising - 8/10.