LimitLess

Your favourite FEMALE video game character

For some reason, I don't even remember that many female videogame characters outside of Bioware games. Probably because I usually play RTS/RTT or manly action.

Well, my choice would probably be Liara from Mass Effect 1 (ME2/ME3 Liara was different)

Jade from beyond Good and Evil. Smart, self assured, and beautiful in a natural way. She's also not what most game chicks are portrayed as, she fights but its all because she no longer has any other options and it push's her to her limits.

Femshep. Possible rule breaker as the character's more a work, in progress, build your hero type. Still a strong character, with inner strength and skills to bring the fight and well voice acted. I just wish they didn't fuck up the ending, with the star kid and shit on their own world building.

• Like 2

For me it would be a two-way tie between Nilin from "Remember Me" and Nariko from "Heavenly Sword". Nilin can kick your butt and screw with your memory and Nariko is an incredible swordswoman. It also doesn't hurt that they are both beautiful.

The female enemies from God Hand.

I mean, you use the nut buster on them and all they do is laugh at you.

Dayum.

2 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Arkham City Catwoman:x:x:x

You should see Poison Ivy in Arkham Asylum, wow! Total knockout! And I thought you were a Harley boy?