Battlefield vs. Call Of Duty

LimitLess

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having played both I enjoy the feel and chaos of Battlefield, it truly captures the battlefield feel that you want for a first person shooter. I have loved the game since battlefield 2 on the xbox 360. Call of Duty was good back in the day but to me lost its charm when they released a new version of the game each year.

If you wanted I think you can change the thread to include a poll. I beat Battlefield will still come up as the superior game.

Yeah I could, but not sure if it's really worth it now.

Should have done it from the beginning. Unfortunatly I made this thread when I was still getting used to this place

If you wanted I think you can change the thread to include a poll. I beat Battlefield will still come up as the superior game.

Yeah I could, but not sure if it's really worth it now.

Should have done it from the beginning. Unfortunatly I made this thread when I was still getting used to this place

Your right the results won't be as great as they could have if you had one from the start, but I am sure it will still get some good votes... but hey it's your call right?

To add to why I prefer battlefield over Call of Duty would be the variety of vehicles and how intense the battle can be. I still remember my first battlefield 3 experience. Shit just seemed to get real!

Your right the results won't be as great as they could have if you had one from the start, but I am sure it will still get some good votes... but hey it's your call right?

Maybe I should make a poll on whether to poll this thread XD

Yeah BF3 took some serious shit to the extreme. COD MW3 could not live up to that