have you ever been on a diet?

Ma5K2

Have you ever been on a diet?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been on a diet?

• Yes
    • No

once...well it was kind of a diet though cause we had to stay in the jungle for 2 weeks for survival training without food and with a little water and we were given a machete, flint rock, and a rope that's it and believe you me i lost about 35 pounds during that training but i would NOT recommend it cause out of the 10 of us 4 died trying to survive...by the way i was a member of guerrilla faction for the government back in the Philippines five years ago...so yeah

once...well it was kind of a diet though cause we had to stay in the jungle for 2 weeks for survival training without food and with a little water and we were given a machete, flint rock, and a rope that's it and believe you me i lost about 35 pounds during that training but i would NOT recommend it cause out of the 10 of us 4 died trying to survive...by the way i was a member of guerrilla faction for the government back in the Philippines five years ago...so yeah

Dude, that's insane. I bet you came out of that a completely different person.

Yes, I was on a diet, I used to weigh 130 kg (286 lbs), I now weigh 86 kg (189.2 lbs), so I lost 44 kg (96.8 lbs). It was my own diet I went on, I just ate less, cut down on fatty foods and sweets, drank mostly water and exercised a little at home. It took me about 18 months to loose the weight and I'm glad I did.

• 1 month later...