Anime: Who is your Favorite Bad Guy??

Anras Rune

Papacharino Nanadan from Photon the Idiot adventures. He's awesome, funny, perverted and treats everyone like crap.

For a SERIOUS emo villain, then I love the bad guy from Cowboy Bebop - Knocking on Heavens door, well rounded character in that you knew why he was killing people and you felt sorry for him as much as you wanted the Bebop crew to kick his ass. Great stuff.:dhh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It doesn't really have to be a GUY,does it? o.O 'Cause I like Miss Will of Abyss,if we consider her as the bad one in whole PH thing... :P And,can I count Lelouch from CG?He's kind of bad guy,but he's mostly the other one (I can't say GOOD,'cause he's a terrorist! :P ).Anyways,those two for me... ^^

• 1 month later...

anime, most recently Pain, fav villians period, joker and magneto, magneto and pain both have reasons they are the way they are and joker is just crazy

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

and lex luthor. Joker and Lex are 2 humans among super people and they are among the most dangerous still