15 Posts Requirement Lowered

Koby

Interesting. Though I can understand why you would lower it. I do agree with some other's saying that it will allow more 'bots' and spammers on the site. Which in-turn leads to moderators doing more work and a bit more frustration.
I can, however, see a plus side to this: Moderators will be a bit more vigilant when combing through posts and thus trash posts that would have normally slipped through will be detected and removed more easily now.

Interesting. Though I can understand why you would lower it. I do agree with some other's saying that it will allow more 'bots' and spammers on the site. Which in-turn leads to moderators doing more work and a bit more frustration.

I can, however, see a plus side to this: Moderators will be a bit more vigilant when combing through posts and thus trash posts that would have normally slipped through will be detected and removed more easily now.

Has that really happened? I just cant imagine that happening to such a nice site. Why would anyone stoop so low?

• 2 weeks later...