Recent Gaming Purchases?

Kid Ryan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 10:24 PM, Tanis said:

I've bought WAY too many PS4 games as of late. I'm probably around 80-90 PHYSICAL games at this point.
That's not counting a few digital and the PSN+ stuff. XD

Same here, I feel your pain regarding physical, I own 89 physical PS4 games.

As for digital, I own 100 PS4 games...though this is counting PS1/PS2 ports and remasters.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently pre-ordered the $400 PS4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Amazing Red Marvel's Spider-Man Bundle from BestBuy.com. Almost went with GameStop.com instead, but their stock was depleted crazy fast. This will be my first pre-order in ages...last time I did that was with Kingdom Hearts II on PS2 back in 2005.

I couldn't resist getting the $60 Game and the Season Pass for free ;).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Goat Simulator (PC) - $1.49
    • Waste of Space DLC - $0.99
    • PAYDAY DLC - $0.99
    • GoatZ DLC - $0.99
  • Crash Bandicoot Trilogy & Spyro Reignited Trilogy Bundle (PS4) - $29.99

Figured the Goat Simulator would be some funny time killer that made even Addie would get a laugh at, while the Spyro/Bandicoot bundle was like a massive steal with each game being about $5 each and seemed like the type of games I figured she'd enjoy playing without any frustrations involved in case of losing/dying. She loves the LEGO Marvel Superhero games because you just endlessly respawn with no consequence. I played Spyro and Bandicoot back in the 90's on PS1, so kind of a way to relive those gaming days with HD remakes of the retro games while introducing them to Addie and she seems excited more about Spyro than Bandicoot cause she thinks he's cute and loves dragons.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, dealvidit said:

I got the Nintendo Switch this week. and bought Smash Bros Ultimate and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (wanted to play with my brother so got multiplayer games first). I am really really enjoying this console a lot more than I thought I would!

I bought on impulse when it came out 2 years ago and I have been in love with my Switch ever since. It's an amazing console and it blows my mind I can play stuff like Mario Odysee, Breath of the Wild, Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart 8 on a handheld. Although I did have to get a grip for playing in handheld, my hands would cramp and go numb in extended play sessions. The Skull Co Grip/case is excellent, my brother has this and he loves it. I went with the Satisfye grip and absolutely love it's asymmetrical design. It does take a little getting used to reaching for the R button but nothing too bothersome, although if you have small hands I would not recommend this grip. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, splintersan said:

I bought on impulse when it came out 2 years ago and I have been in love with my Switch ever since. It's an amazing console and it blows my mind I can play stuff like Mario Odysee, Breath of the Wild, Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart 8 on a handheld. Although I did have to get a grip for playing in handheld, my hands would cramp and go numb in extended play sessions. The Skull Co Grip/case is excellent, my brother has this and he loves it. I went with the Satisfye grip and absolutely love it's asymmetrical design. It does take a little getting used to reaching for the R button but nothing too bothersome, although if you have small hands I would not recommend this grip. 

Thank you for the suggestions! I have small hands so I guess I will go with the Skull grip (lots of positive reviews on amazon too so that's good). I got Carpel Tunnel too so I think I shouldn't bee playing in handheld mode a lot too.

Edited by dealvidit

• 2 weeks later...