Recent Gaming Purchases?

Kid Ryan

I picked up Digimon Story Cybersleuth Hacker's Memory yesterday, but the pre-order DLC is still inactive in NA. My next pickup will be Secret of Mana's physical release at GameStop, followed by SAO: Fatal Bullet LE from Bandai Store and Ni No Kuni 2 CE from GS.

Edited by ragnawind

• 1 month later...

Got a PlayStation 3 60GB (BC) a little over a week ago. (Already have a PS3 Slim but I wanted to go at some PS2 games I missed out on)

Asked for some recommendations on GameFAQs and ended up getting Radiata Stories & Castlevania Lament of Innonence. Got several other recommendations but the prices were a bit out of my range for the moment... so another time. Also plan to check out my local retro game store when I can and see how their prices fair.

I also plan to go at a couple of PS3 games but I'm focused on PS2. Playing the original Yakuza at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

fvGFbgl.jpg

My new setup is now complete! Switched out my older 24" 1920x1200 side monitor for a new 27" 4K HDR monitor on a monitor arm to complement my Dell U3415W (34" 21:9 ultrawide). 4K HDR looks great with my PS4 Pro. Have my Nintendo Switch with new Atomic Purple joy-cons + a modified D-pad, and then finally got my Analogue Super Nt unit in today, to add the final piece to the puzzle. Seeing it all in action, just brings me to tears...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deanzel said:

fvGFbgl.jpg

My new setup is now complete! Switched out my older 24" 1920x1200 side monitor for a new 27" 4K HDR monitor on a monitor arm to complement my Dell U3415W (34" 21:9 ultrawide). 4K HDR looks great with my PS4 Pro. Have my Nintendo Switch with new Atomic Purple joy-cons + a modified D-pad, and then finally got my Analogue Super Nt unit in today, to add the final piece to the puzzle. Seeing it all in action, just brings me to tears...

Continuing the overkill tradition as usual \0/.

• Like 1

Finally broke down and got Monster Hunter World for my PS4 this weekend when it was on sale at Gamestop for $40. Too good of a price. We'll see if I get into it, and sink 200 hours into it within a month. Hopefully, it's not like my MH4U experience where I stopped playing after 15 minutes :P

• Like 1

Shit. I got Cave Story+ for Switch this weekend and it is not an easy game, especially when you're trying to go for the final and true best ending. Been playing it all weekend and I'm almost at the end, but god damn it. I had to restart the game like 3 times because of "fucking" up an item/decision and no way to go back without starting over due. That doesn't even count all the god damn boss fights that I've had to repeat and get good at. This shit ain't easy.

I'm at the "final" set of 3-4 bosses before heading into the hidden Sacred Grounds level for the "true" ending. I've already gotten the 2nd ending, but I used my life pot (healing potion) during that/those runs. I need to save that life pot for the final Sacred Grounds and Ballos battle. Fuck, I love and hate this game at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished up my custom mod of my 8bitdo N30 Arcade Stick with Sanwa OBSF buttons and a Seimitsu LS-32 joystick. Feels great and works perfectly with my Switch and SNES (Super Nt w/ retro receiver). Translucent buttons maybe didn't come out as great as I anticipated, but I'll get something more pimp with another stick :P

iV7J6IV.jpg

Ii6qh1m.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bought a couple games from Toy R US and another one at a different location. Due to Going-out-of-Business Sales.

PS4 and original price:

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below - $19.99

Mighty No. 9 - $14.99

Bought both of these for 40% off.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory - $59.99

Got this for 60% off.

In Addition, I also bought:

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Gamecube) for $5 at the Thrift Store and The Legend of Alon D'ar for the PS2 just $2 at my Local Video Game Store. I also got Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 for the PS4 just for 16.99 at Fry's.

Edited by Green Dragoon