Recent Gaming Purchases?

Kid Ryan

I might need to replace my PS3's Blu-Ray Disc Drive again for the second time soon, or worst case scenario buy another PS3.

Otherwise, I've lately been using my usual video game money for art commissions on deviantART instead.

That sucks, what model is your PS3? My first one was an 80 GB backwards compatible and it's drive burnt out the last week of Gamestop's year warranty I bought, lol. I have the original 60 GB now and so far no problems. Also my brother had a non-backwards compatible 80 GB that's drive burnt out last month... I'm seeing a pattern.

That sucks, what model is your PS3? My first one was an 80GB backwards compatible and it's drive burnt out the last week of GameStop's year warranty I bought, lol. I have the original 60GB now and so far no problems.

Also my brother had a non-backwards compatible 80GB that's drive burnt out last month...I'm seeing a pattern.

My used 160GB Slim PS3 (CECH-2501A/KEM-450DAA) has been freezing lately while I'm in the middle of playing my The Last of Us disc. I haven't tried playing a different game yet.

I know digital is better, but I have my reasons for staying physical and I won't resort to piracy either.

• Like 1

That sucks, what model is your PS3? My first one was an 80GB backwards compatible and it's drive burnt out the last week of GameStop's year warranty I bought, lol. I have the original 60GB now and so far no problems.

Also my brother had a non-backwards compatible 80GB that's drive burnt out last month...I'm seeing a pattern.

My used 160GB Slim PS3 (CECH-2501A/KEM-450DAA) has been freezing lately while I'm in the middle of playing my The Last of Us disc. I haven't tried playing a different game yet.

I know digital is better, but I have my reasons for staying physical and I won't resort to piracy either.

I also prefer physical copies.

• Like 1

Bought Beyond Eyes on Xbox One and Never Alone DLC, plus N++ for the PS4.

Quite interested in the concept of Beyond Eyes but it is a very slow game but visually beautiful. Never Alone hooked me when I first saw it at EGX, stunning game so I can't get enough of it so DLC was a must buy. N++ is a brilliant couch multiplayer game, a must buy for anyone who loves a challenge! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Xbox 360
Dead Rising
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
John Woo Presents Stranglehold
Wolfenstein
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Brutal Legend
Dead to Rights: Retribution
Max Payne 3

PS4
LittleBigPlanet 3
Bloodborne
The Order 1886

PS3
Playstation Move + Book of Spells
Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler
House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut
Sorcery
Medieval Moves

Wii U
The Wonderful 101

• Like 1

I just got the Halo: The Master Chief Collection and I'm waiting on Ryse: Son of Rome.

Also I have put my games collection on GameFAQs, check it out :)http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/GamerKrypto/games/ownedI still need to add played, but no longer own games and so on...

Congrats on finally fixing your collection page/link friend.

You seem to have alot of similar tastes in gaming as I do.

• 3 weeks later...