What did everyone get for Christmas?

Kid Ryan

Please share what gifts/presents you got from other people (family/friends etc). I'll go first.

I got 4 new PS3 games (Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, Sly 4: Thieves in Time, and Tomb Raider 2013), 4 gift cards (Best Buy, Carls Jr., GameStop, and Target), and a funny internet meme shirt.

I've still got 2 more presents, but I won't get them until this weekend.

Edited by Toddler Naruto

That's lucky!, I got Xbox One from my lovely parents, a NBA basketball from my brother and a shit loads of make up and clothes from friends.

I usually go out with my friends to a club and have a few drinks but this year going to stay home kick back and relax watch movies on Netflix, 

Edited by ChoeyXD

• 2 weeks later...

This Christmas is one of the best I've ever had gift-wise, seeing as my current boyfriend is a very generous, indulging and giving person. He purchased me Bravely Default, A Link Between Worlds, a Charmander anatomy hoodie, a Squirtle anatomy shirt, a Bulbasaur anatomy shirt, £130 worth of pokemon plushes, plenty of pokemon cards (over a 1000 probably), loads of Beanie Babies, new evergreen coloured bag and two new pair of shoes. I feel thankful for everything he has given me thus far.

• 2 weeks later...