You are slave. Want emancipation? Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

CardGames

• 3 weeks later...

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is that AtlusUSA has confirmed that this game, along with the other Persona spinoffs, are being localized.

The bad news is that they are estimating that it won't come out in the U.S. until... 2015.

When does this game come out in english?

Already in the thread. So likely around the end of 2015, and a fan translation might be available about 4-6 months after it comes out in japan.

• 4 months later...

Mini-Update:

So... there's been absolutely NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER concerning this game ever since November of last year.

However... I have good news and I have bad news once again.

I was doing some random Google searches and came across this:

tumblr_n94h3jgxlh1r9s07oo1_500.png

It looks like we'll finally be getting some information about this for Tokyo Game Show 2014 which is now a little less than a month away.

The bad news... is that the same Google searching I did suggest that this image may be fake. If it is, it's a REALLY good fake.

Take this however you want.

Hopefully this drought of no information on this game will FINALLY come to an end when TGS 2014 occurs.

Hopefully.

:sad:

Edited by CardGames

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is that AtlusUSA has confirmed that this game, along with the other Persona spinoffs, are being localized.

The bad news is that they are estimating that it won't come out in the U.S. until... 2015.

When does this game come out in english?

Already in the thread. So likely around the end of 2015, and a fan translation might be available about 4-6 months after it comes out in japan.

I doubt it will take that long to release outside of Japan. I'm guessing 3 or 4 months, at most.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems Sho will be the MC of Persona 5 according to the spoilers for Arena Ultimax

That's a rumor.

I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to believe that.

The only way we're going to find out for sure is to wait until TGS 2014. Which is 19 days away as of today.

Edited by CardGames

It seems Sho will be the MC of Persona 5 according to the spoilers for Arena Ultimax

That's a rumor.

The only way we're going to find out for sure is to wait until TGS 2014. Which is 19 days away as of today.

Sony is having a pre-TGS conference today. P5 could be shown today.

Also it is highly likely that Sho is the hero. Someone found that in the code for Ultimax, Sho was referenced as P5HERO, plus the trophy for getting the true end is called "A new journey" with Sho as the trophy image. This is the same way people found out Vincent's (Catherine) name in P3P.

Edited by Amphri

That's a rumor.

Sony is having a pre-TGS conference today. P5 could be shown today.

Also it is highly likely that Sho is the hero. Someone found that in the code for Ultimax, Sho was referenced as P5HERO, plus the trophy for getting the true end is called "A new journey" with Sho as the trophy image. This is the same way people found out Vincent's (Catherine) name in P3P.

Yeah... I'm not believing SHIT until TGS 2014.

End of story.

:mother-ficker was: