Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Toddler Naruto

Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

316 posts in this topic

Finally saw Gravity Falls. A really great show!

1 person likes this

I recently decided to catch up on Adventure Time after a 2 year break from the show. 

1 person likes this

Avatar the Last Airbender and Teen Titans, and ofc I'm watching Looney Tunes here and there as I always have

1 person likes this

Rewatching Ed Edd n Eddy and Samurai Jack. Good times.

1 person likes this

Guardians of the Galaxy

Kim Possible

Ben 10 (original)

Star Wars The Clone Wars

Archer

I've been watching Spongebob Squarepants right from the start. Can you believe it has TEN seasons?

Planning to watch Gravity Falls but I have yet to finish American Dad! and Family Guy :D

Posted (edited)

Steven Universe - I've been behind for ages because life can suck. I can't help but laugh how some people were saying the series was dying... because of a 3 episodes downtime from the action. Anyway, I think it's pretty great all around.

Kim Possible - Started rewatching the series back on January. Holds up surprisingly well imo (and thank y'all for the HD widescreen uploads). The VA is a joy, as good as I remembered.

Star vs. - Pretty decent, but I couldn't really get into it very well until the end of season 1.

Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld - I really wish this could have been made into a true miniseries (although the shorts are still fun). I love the aesthetics, it just ends so soon... like there's literally 10 minutes of content I think.

Generator Rex - I fell away from this during the original broadcast in season 2 because I went off to college. Not too bad, although I'm not liking the direction of the last arc.

Edited by MindForged
Spelling

I've been watching a lot of shows online lately including ones based on video games, toys and comics.

Ive been rewatching marvel shows like Wolverine and The Xmen and The Spectacular Spiderman.