Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

Kid Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Steven Universe - I've been behind for ages because life can suck. I can't help but laugh how some people were saying the series was dying... because of a 3 episodes downtime from the action. Anyway, I think it's pretty great all around.

Kim Possible - Started rewatching the series back on January. Holds up surprisingly well imo (and thank y'all for the HD widescreen uploads). The VA is a joy, as good as I remembered.

Star vs. - Pretty decent, but I couldn't really get into it very well until the end of season 1.

Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld - I really wish this could have been made into a true miniseries (although the shorts are still fun). I love the aesthetics, it just ends so soon... like there's literally 10 minutes of content I think.

Generator Rex - I fell away from this during the original broadcast in season 2 because I went off to college. Not too bad, although I'm not liking the direction of the last arc.

Edited by MindForged
Spelling