Dark_Angel13

The Last of Us [May contain Spoilers]

This lovely ps3 exclusive game came to us about a month or so ago and I have thoroughly enjoyed it ever since then, it has topped my list of favourite games from my first day playing it. I'd like to hear others opinions on it and maybe we can get a general discussion going and share a few tips and whatnot that helped you get through the single player game on survivor or to get your group in factions to max which is difficult in some cases.

Naughty Dog and Sony have released a new Dynamic Theme for upcoming PlayStation 4-exclusive sequel, The Last of Us: Part 2. The Last of Us: Part 2’s new PS4 Dynamic Theme can be grabbed on the PlayStation Store by redeeming the following codes: 4FMP-BBNM-J5L3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By The Question
      Producers:  A1-Pictures, Aniplex
      Genres: Action, Mecha, Sci-fi
      Rating: R - 17 +
      MAL: http://myanimelist.net/anime/22729/Aldnoah.Zero
      Opening Theme #01: "Heavenly Blue" by Kalafina
      Ending Theme #01: "I Said Cry" by aLIEz

SYNOPSIS
      In 1972, the Apollo 17 mission found a hypergate to Mars on the surface of the moon. Upon landing, astronauts discovered an enchanted utility later referred to as "Aldnoah," giving the astronauts a status of superiority. Soon, many humans have relocated to Mars, and have adapted to the name "Martians." After Princess Asseylum, a royal Martian princess, descends onto Earth in an attempt to create a treaty between both planets, a war breaks out between Earth and Mars, and Martian soldiers begin to descend from the sky, riding steel giants, intent on exterminating humanity.
    • By zazylad
      Hello Im Very New To These Forums and am curious how leaks go and how they work to obtain them and stuff and i dont know any other way to figure it out besides asking lol   and anyone that wants to just disscuss anything about SU With me feel  Free im a very big fan of the show and am willing to talk about anything !!! Thanks for reading this!....
    • By osborn_2009
      Hey everyone!

We at Middle Of Nowhere Gaming reached several big milestones during the past 2 weeks: 1,000 stories, 750 likes on Facebook, and 100 reviews!  So to celebrate these accomplishments, we decided to have our biggest giveaway yet!

Enter and you could win your choice of either The Last of Us: Remastered, Halo: Master Chief Collection, or Super Smash Bros for 3DS!

Each game will also include a Middle Of Nowhere Gaming t-shirt in your size! See picture below for what they look like!

So, how do you enter?  It’s super easy! All you have to do is go here (click here) and choose which options you want to do to enter.  There are 9 different ways to add entries!  And in case you don’t want to click on the link right now, here are the ways you can enter:

Like MONG on Facebook (1 entry)
      Follow MONG on Twitter (1 entry)
      Tweet about the Giveaway (1 entry)
      Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (3 entries)
      Follow us on Instagram (1 entry)
      Write a written review for our Podcast on iTunes (3 entries)
      Recommend a friend to like/follow us (2 entries)
      Send us a pic of where/how you listen to our podcast (4 entries)
      Draw cartoon versions of us (10 entries)

I really want to stress the last one!  We think it would be fun to have everyone draw cartoon versions of our 3 main podcast members (Courtney | Lou | Myles) and email us the pictures! We are looking for as many drawings as we can get so if you know someone who might want to draw us for a free game, or just for the hell of it, please share this with them!

For reference on who to draw:

I will update this post with everyone’s entries if you allow me to show them off! So here are the drawings we have so far!

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 3:

Anyways, thanks once again for supporting us the past 10 months! This has been an awesome ride and we have no plans of slowing down!

I hope you all enter our giveaway and share it with all of your friends! We want this to be huge!

Good luck everyone!

-Courtney Osborn

-Middle Of Nowhere Gaming

-Editor-in-Chief

• By Xegoog
      Is anyone else having this problem? I want to hide a massive wall of text that I wrote so it doesn't take up half the page, but everytime I do it, it acts like I only put the tags on ONE line. I know I'm doing it correctly (unless it's somehow changed without me knowing) so I don't know why it won't hide the entire spectrum of text that I want covered.

• By Steamzy
      Personally my favorite is PC, but I used to only like Xbox, then it was PS3. Lately however I've just been playing so much League of Legends, so it has to be PC now, but I still enjoy all three, especially for their exclusives.