Looking for dedicated sub uploaders.

Koby

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have time to waste so if someone would give me some of the info id be willing to upload sub anime.

Cool, well for stuff currently airing right now, we need someone to cover these:

we still need someone to do these for this season is possible:

Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor

Group: Yuurisan

Notes: Yuurisan is a little slow and behind.. so if you want you can do Ryuumaru's releases for episodes that Yuurisan hasn't released and then possibly replace them later with Yuurisan's or just wait till Yuurisan releases.

Senkou no Night Raid

Group: Rumbel

Would you be willing to do one or both of them?

I can do them both, yes.

I can look for more if youd like koby?

If you want, but I was looking for people to focus on a set series every season on certain series, but you are free to do other series as well, anyone is. =P

If you want, but I was looking for people to focus on a set series every season on certain series, but you are free to do other series as well, anyone is. =P

Well you can count on me to get the two up above though are the ones i provided now good?

Well you can count on me to get the two up above though are the ones i provided now good?

Yeah the Ikkitousen XX thread looks good. You still downloading Senkou no Night Raid or something? xD Also ba11ard, Ren, and Myrodis... I've upgraded your accounts to uploader status.

1. Yeah still geting it but ittll be up soon and thanks Koby.

Awesome thanks. So all the spring series are being taken care of now. So now all that is left is to keep the spring series updated and wait for the Summer season in July.

Here is the Summer line-up currently:

Renzourin

.hack//LINK

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

ba11ard

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin

Shiki

.hack//LINK (only if needed)

nellawin

whichever is needed

This leaves us with:

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead

I posted this earlier in the thread ----

"Any takers? nellawin said she'd help this summer. So unless someone takes one of those two.. nellawin are you alright with downloading via torrents and possibly doing those two this summer? Black Lagoon is only 5 episodes, so it's not a lot." ----

But I never got a reply.

I can take Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead though do you know which group is subbing this?

Not yet as they don't air till July. I'll know more when they time comes and will provide everyone with which group to grab them from then. I'm just looking for people right now to agree to do the series so we can be ready when the time comes.

Not yet as they don't air till July. I'll know more when they time comes and will provide everyone with which group to grab them from then. I'm just looking for people right now to agree to do the series so we can be ready when the time comes.

Then ill do it, so i got that one if thats cool with you.

Then ill do it, so i got that one if thats cool with you.

alright great.

Renzourin

.hack//LINK

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

ba11ard

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin

Shiki

Myrodis19

Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead

nellawin

whichever is needed

This leaves us with:

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

I might be able to do and keep up with Black Lagoon myself. xD

Ryuumaru is going to fall behind Koby one of their staff is having exams what should i do?

http://ryuumaru-fansubs.com/category/other-announcements/

So, until next week, we are going to be inactive. And will do double episodes for all of the shows next week.
That is was pretty much the jist of the announcement, so just wait till next week and you'd have 2 episodes to do. =P Is that okay?

*edit*

Wait never mind, just noticed that was posted 5 days ago. =P So the time period for it is almost over anyways and should return to normal in a few days. ^_^ So just continue as normal for now I guess. Then again in the Ichiban post they said that Anzman is there only translator now and he is talking about being gone for a bit for some reason... so I dunno... but they just released Ichiban 6 uncensored.

Koby, azuro hasn't been on Cartoon-World since May 5th, so I'm just going to go ahead and start uploading and posting his links later this week if I can :).

(I'm busy at the moment reading alot of manga that's due to be returned to my public library soon).