Looking for dedicated sub uploaders.

Koby

If I can't get azuro to join, I'd be more than happy to upload and post the subbed series that azuro has uploaded and posted so far on Cartoon-World's Forum :).

Well that'd be awesome. We could really use weekly updates of the long shonen series like Bleach, Shippuuden, Hitman Reborn, One Piece, etc.. and we could use Gintama too. But these series are far to big for me to want to ask anyone to try and catch up on. azuro has already uploaded all Gintama and Hitman so it'd be fabulous if he could join and post them. I've already posted all of One Piece.. but I've fallen way behind on Bleach and Shippuuden.

ragnawind is a member here, and an admin at a forum I'm admin at. I wonder if I can talk him into posting his dual-audio One Piece uploads here. xD Also I noticed someone asking for Monster, so would be nice to get someone who as done Monster already to come and post them. I think it was azuro who did the dual-audio Monster uploads.. right (I could be wrong though)?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou

i call that one ill get to work on that one right away since its only 5 eps i should have a few up shortly

UPDATE: i have all 5 downloading now judging by current speeds they should all be downloaded within an hour as for uploading at that size its about 30 minutes an episode so call it by morning i should have all five uploaded

i call that one ill get to work on that one right away since its only 5 eps i should have a few up shortly

Only 5 have aired so far.. but the series is suppose to be 12 in total. =P

These series will be ending around the time the Summer season series start.

Well that'd be awesome. We could really use weekly updates of the long shonen series like Bleach, Shippuuden, Hitman Reborn, One Piece, etc.. and we could use Gintama too. But these series are far to big for me to want to ask anyone to try and catch up on. azuro has already uploaded all Gintama and Hitman so it'd be fabulous if he could join and post them. I've already posted all of One Piece.. but I've fallen way behind on Bleach and Shippuuden.

ragnawind is a member here, and an admin at a forum I'm admin at. I wonder if I can talk him into posting his dual-audio One Piece uploads here. xD Also I noticed someone asking for Monster, so would be nice to get someone who as done Monster already to come and post them. I think it was azuro who did the dual-audio Monster uploads.. right (I could be wrong though)?

I only plan on uploading and posting what azuro has uploaded and posted first, since my uploads would be instantaneous, because of him uploading and posting them before me.

After that, then I'll consider uploading and posting other stuff.

I only plan on uploading and posting what azuro has uploaded and posted first, since my uploads would be instantaneous.

After that, then I'll consider uploading and posting other stuff.

I know what you mean. I wasn't saying you should do all that. Only was saying it'd be cool if we could manage to be updated with all of them, lol.. since they are long on-going series and something everyone knows about.

well i love that series so yeah im definately getting it up ^_^

Alright, thanks man. I appreciate everyone donating their time to help!

Since you said you love it.. does that mean you were already watching it?

If so was the .mkv uncensored Ryuumaru releases the one you were already watching and had?

I know what you mean. I wasn't saying you should do all that. Only was saying it'd be cool if we could manage to be updated with all of them, lol.. since they are long on-going series and something everyone knows about.

I MIGHT consider uploading/posting Naruto Shippuden and Bleach, if I ever have the spare time and Hard Drive Space to waste.

I'll do Angel Beats. I have them downloading right now. I can have them up tomorrow if thats ok?

Sure, sweet!

So that means for the current ongoing season we have:

ba11ard:

Angel Beats!

Renzourin

which leaves us needing someone to do:

Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor

Group: Yuurisan

Notes: Yuurisan is a little slow and behind.. so if you want you can do Ryuumaru's releases for episodes that Yuurisan hasn't released and then possibly replace them later with Yuurisan's or just wait till Yuurisan releases.

Senkou no Night Raid

Group: Rumbel

T_T i didnt even know there was uncensored versions i was watching streamed versions off of animeready.net im now downloading all 5 at once i didnt even know bout groups like Ryuumaru and their site i should be done in just a few minutes my total bandwidth going down is maxed out even this forum is loading slow now

I MIGHT consider uploading/posting Naruto Shippuden and Bleach, if I ever have the spare time and Hard Drive Space to waste.

Well as for those series... I'd really prefer someone do Dattebayo releases for Bleach, and Taka releases for Shippuuden. I doubt you'd want to do them since you watch dubbed for these anyways.. and also Taka's releases are 720p which you have stated you are unable to play.

Well as for those series... I'd really prefer someone do Dattebayo releases for Bleach, and Taka releases for Shippuuden. I doubt you'd want to do them since you watch dubbed for these anyways.. and also Taka's releases are 720p which you have stated you are unable to play.

I wouldn't actually be watching the subs for Shippuden or Bleach, just uploading and posting them on the forum.

As soon as I upload every episode I'd immediately delete it from my Hard Drive.

T_T i didnt even know there was uncensored versions i was watching streamed versions off of animeready.net im now downloading all 5 at once i didnt even know bout groups like Ryuumaru and their site i should be done in just a few minutes my total bandwidth going down is maxed out even this forum is loading slow now

lol, well for subbed ongoing Anime I always go directly to the sub groups subbing them to get them. So I always know which sub-groups are doing them, and which of the groups are the best quality to get them from in terms of video quality and translation. Thus the reason why I said, I'd like to say which group to get each one for these tasks. =P

Okay well thanks to English Dub Kingdom and all the dubbed Anime we have, we are pretty well known to the dub community lovers. I'm now wanting to try and bring in more sub watchers or at least give to the existing users.

So what I want to do is get dedicated uploaders who are willing to upload weekly episodes of series running in Japan. I will announce what series I want followed, and then which sub-group to follow, and then staff will choose which series they want to do and will be able to cover.

I'd like to get this started before the summer season begins in about 6 weeks or so. So please, if you are willing to give it a go, reply here. I may even see about having some of you go and do some of the current season series and getting them up to date.

I would do this myself, but I can't handle it all, and don't really have the time to do it and everything else I do.

Of course though anyone will still be free to upload anything they want to upload, and stuff, even if the staff are already covering the series. So this will not have any effect on how the download section is. This is only to ensure certain series are followed and with the best of quality.

Kametsu's Ongoing anime thread !!! (SUB)

I'm the one your looking 4...

Just gime a call...

Kametsu's Ongoing anime thread !!! (SUB)

I'm the one your looking 4...

Just gime a call...

Thanks for posting them Sensui, but most of them are small re-encodes.. or from various sub-groups. It's fine as well, but I was wanting to start an actual team of people who are dedicated to helping out each season with a set of series so that we can continue to provide the best for everyone. Also there is tons of series coming out each season, but we will only select 5-7 usually for staff to work on as officially supported for the site or w/e. Feel free to continue doing what you are doing too Sensui if you want, it's also great help and provides a lot of the series that we aren't planning to cover too.

Thanks for posting them Sensui, but most of them are small re-encodes.. or from various sub-groups. It's fine as well, but I was wanting to start an actual team of people who are dedicated to helping out each season with a set of series so that we can continue to provide the best for everyone. Also there is tons of series coming out each season, but we will only select 5-7 usually for staff to work on as officially supported for the site or w/e. Feel free to continue doing what you are doing too Sensui if you want, it's also great help and provides a lot of the series that we aren't planning to cover too.

I'll work on Kametsu's Ongoing anime thread !!! (Dual-Audio) & Kametsu's Ongoing anime thread !!! (DUB) 2 so if you're willing 2 make them sticky it'll help alot :)...

I wouldn't actually be watching the subs for Shippuden or Bleach, just uploading and posting them on the forum.

As soon as I upload every episode I'd immediately delete it from my Hard Drive.

What was the point in deleting your post only to re-post the exact same thing? O.o I read it the first time.

Well you never replied back, lol.

I didnt realize that my post ended our convo, I thought it was still ongoing.

Well I don't really see what I could have replied to besides just saying alright or acknowledging I saw it. =P

Anyways

we still need someone to do these for this season is possible:

Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor

Group: Yuurisan

Notes: Yuurisan is a little slow and behind.. so if you want you can do Ryuumaru's releases for episodes that Yuurisan hasn't released and then possibly replace them later with Yuurisan's or just wait till Yuurisan releases.

Senkou no Night Raid

Group: Rumbel

and we still still these done for summer season:

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead

Any takers? nellawin said she'd help this summer. So unless someone takes one of those two.. nellawin are you alright with downloading via torrents and possibly doing those two this summer? Black Lagoon is only 5 episodes, so it's not a lot.