Favorite Anime Character Who Shouldn't Have Died

idl12

Another good question would be anime characters you think SHOULD HAVE died. I could come up with a list of some. Hmm...as for this thread, a lot of the obvious ones already mentioned I agree with.

Jiraiya; I see why he died and agree it was to serve some purpose. Jiraiya was just such a great character that I was sad to see him go

L; he died too early in the series in my opinion

Hughes; same reason as for Jiraiya. Though his death did fuel the fire in Mustang...

Ichimaru; though I agree Bleach definitely need to kill off some more characters, throwing a random death in there is not the way to do it. It was pointless. There was barely any build-up to his demise and in the end he achieved nothing. So all those years...for what? Tosen's death was fine because he was never that big of a charachter to begin with. But there always seemed to be some story behind Gin. It would have been nice if his death hadn't been for nothing.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's see..... Although this whole thing could be classified as a spoiler, you were already warned, so I won't put everything in spoiler mode.

Ace dying was absolutely horrible (I cried SO much), and so was Jiriaya dying. I hated Kakashi dying . . .

. . . although he ended up not actually dying . . .

. . . and the up-for-discussion ending of Cowboy Bebop and Spike.

Hughes's death was horrible (although it made the series seem more real), and L going ruined the show for me (I just jumped ahead to the last episode and had no clue what was going on). The whole death of first Toboe and then all the others in Wolf's Rain (although especially Toboe) was awful.

:hguit5:

The first one I ever got upset when they died was Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I couldn't believe the series ended like that.:eyes_droped:

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

The first one I ever got upset when they died was Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I couldn't believe the series ended like that.:eyes_droped:

Plus:

Lelouch - Code Geass

Hughes- FMA

Greed - FMA

Misuzu - AIR

...and the temporary deaths of

Nagisa and Ushio - Clannad After Story

Never cried so hard in my life. :hguit5:

Gah this thread is horrible! every post is a spoiler. (Even if you warned us hahah) The first post I looked at was a spoiler for one I was just about to start today. Made me laugh though :)

Anywho, characters I don't think should've died the main characters from Wolf's Rain. I was heartbroken when Toboe died :'(

EDIT: Omg how could I have forgotten about L!!! He was truly a hero and shouldn't have died!