Favorite Anime Character Who Shouldn't Have Died

idl12

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd post this for fun, I'm sure there is a death in anime that has bothered everyone emotionally. I personally would do anything for them to do over Gurren Lagann without Kamina dying, hell they could take Simone for all I care

Nnah!! actually, the death of Kamina on TTGL makes him more EPIC than the others epic anime character, IMO.

WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK HE IS!!!!

Anime deaths that should have never happened;

1. (the original) Lockon Stratus from Gundam 00 (climbed out of his gundam and stood ontop of a giant lazor cannon in space just for revenge. hell of a way to go)

2. Lelouch vi Britannia From Code Geass (so poetic, but so justified)

3. Wolfwood From Trigun (why did he half to die he finally found a reason to live. Died leaning on his cross gun thingy)

• 7 months later...

Beh, most deaths are actually needed to pump up the show and well, the main character—mostly in shounen series. But, some deaths really were depressing,

Jiraiya's death being one of them. Other depressing deaths would be Itachi's death, Kamina's death, Yuuki Onozawa's death, etc. Maybe even Hughes.