Favorite Anime Character Who Shouldn't Have Died

idl12

shouldnt have died doesnt apply a lot.. as all these deaths would have a huge impact later, and made the story as it should ahve been

but in terms of sadness.. hughes and kamina definitely

they are some of the most likeable personalities i have seen, and they both died very suddenly and quickly..

but yeah, the whole plot changed thanks to them

jiraiya comes close too

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Lucy ---Elfed Lied

gin ichimaru ---Bleach ( really he died and we still didnt know his true intention ...yeah i know he like a snake and no emotion but i think he was protecting rangiku matsumoto)

kamina --- gurren lagann ( i thought he was a second main character )

Medusa --- Soul Eater ( BTW she actually died by chrona in the manga there going to be a season 2 or a complete remake of the series

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

all the Shiki in Shiki i actually felt bad for the bad guys but atleats Sunako Kirishiki and Seishin Muroi live

but really all the vampire died really bad especially Megumi Shimizu

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

all the Shiki in Shiki i actually felt bad for the bad guys but atleats Sunako Kirishiki and Seishin Muroi live

but really all the vampire died really bad especially Megumi Shimizu

• 2 months later...

Kirisugu Emiya Fate/Stay Night, he could have helped Shirou become less of a whiner, and more skilled earlier on so Shirou wouldn't have died early on in the series, and revived only because he accepted someone elses responsibilities because he never says NO!

I just like to put things in spoilers when they spoil the story, it's just what I do.

Death Note Spoilers:

I will have to go with L from Death Note. Come on, it should've been him who defeats Light in the end.

Definitely L from Death Note. I was shocked to see that L died and even more seeing the way he was killed.

This! Come on we all know it should have been L to defeate Light if not L then no one else should have been great enough to defeat light!!! L was by far the best!!!

Gurren Lagann Spoliers:

And Kamina from Gurren Lagann!!! How could the kill the manliest man alive!!! He was epic, he gave his all and jept going!!! Still he went out fighting and died a true man!

L Lawliet from Death Note - I never actually thought he was going to die, and then, even when he did, I thought he faked it.

Light from Death Note - I don't know why I didn't expect Light to die, maybe it was because he's the main character.

Jiraiya from Naruto - I haven't actually seen this happen yet because I only watch dubbed Naruto, but as soon as I found out, I almost wanted to quit watching, just because I loved what Jiraiya did to the show.

• 2 months later...