Which one is better? ANDROID or IOS

• 5 months later...

In my experience, in terms of stability iOS seems to be better - I use a Samsung Galaxy S2 and an iPod Touch 4th Gen - my S2 has crashed so many times in the year and a half that I've had it that I restart it as soon as there's any sign of it freezing because when it crashes it drains my battery like crazy for some reason, whilst my iPod's probably crashed, and automatically restarted itself maybe only twice in the three years I've owned it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's like apples and oranges, it all depends on your tastes. I think people here can only tell you what their own opinion of these are. For me, I like the open freedom that comes with android, plus the hardware and apps are usually cheaper for me here in Australia (Apple products have a higher price here in Australia). The only reason I don't go with "Apple iOS" products is because they have a lot of restrictions built into their hardware and software that restricts the things I want to do, plus their screens are really fragile.

I recommend checking the different App stores for those products on the kinds of things you want and then going into a store to test out the product itself. That's what I did and I'm really glad, cause I managed to find the perfect one for me.

I like Androids Customization more so yeah, for me Android.

However in my opinion, Google and Samsung seem to be Locking down their devices recently, it wouldn't surprise me if one day, the only way to get content onto Android devices is to sync them only, no drag and drop option anymore. If I wanted that option, i would have switched to iOS,

Apple products do have their perks though.. Having a wider variety of Apps and Games has tempted me to go back to iOS like infinity blade (Which I Love), it's just the hassle of getting videos set up in iTunes (Covers, info, ect...)

But that's just me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

android > ios

ios has a ton of security problems but android gets patched faster.  ios is a closed source piece of shit but android does have its many problems but thanks to a large development community it has a bright future.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Android

Customization - you can do alot of tinkering, side-load apps, etc, the only thing i done was install an adblocker (adaway), and install a black theme on my phone (substratum).

Options - There's hundreds of options of android phones but with iphones, your options are limited. Don't like a notch, buy a S9. Don't like a headphone jack, buy a pixel 2 xl.

Ports - I got a switch and i got an Oneplus 3. They both use usb-c, so i carry around one charger (this might not be a big deal for most, but it is for me, lol).