What we can learn from anime?

lily yonng

What can we learn from anime?

I dunno

What have I learned from anime?

Well...

One, it's that I have a massively deep attraction to big juicy OPPAI!!!

-that's fancy talk for breasts(for the uninitiated ;) )

Two, that for all intents and purposes, I should NEVER EVER FOR THE LOVE OF DELICIOUS OPPAI EVER DO WHAT THAT IDIOT MAKOTO ITOU FROM SCHOOL DAYS DID....lest I get myself stabbed repeatedly and finally get beheaded.

And Three, I must embark on a journey to find the perfect woman. She must be a childhood friend who's been in love all these years but is shy and sort of Tsundere. Also, she must have large OPPAI(cow level is enough) and a nice body to match. She must also be half-real world and half-otaku.

Edited by Seraph

Anime's teach us to dream about having spicky yellow hair, having a cool sword, cute girls, getting more power the more you train. And finally they teach us that all of us who hate reality should go into the anime world and live a life that totally doesn't suck.

It also teaches us that everyone looks better in the anime world.

Simply put, the anime world teaches us nothing important and despite the fact you hate reality, it the only place that actually exists.

Edited by kakashi14

• 2 weeks later...

Anime taught me that mahjong was not actually matching tiles together.  It taught me that mahjong was an epic gambling game where one bets their life against their demonic talents..... not really, but at least I got into it because of an anime called Akagi.  And I've been enjoying it ever since.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What has anime taught me ?

Geeze...

I've learned to dream big and to never deny myself, even when I feel small and inept... juss gotta keep right on going, never missing a beat and hope you're doing what's right not only for yourself but for anyone who'll stand by your side... after all one person believing in something may be a fool, but once you've got someone there to believe with you, that's the beginning of a congregation... but you can't stop there, you have to show the whole world your resolve and maybe, just maybe, you'll be lucky enough to find yourself surrounded by "fools" and from there you set out to build your temple... even as your steeple pierces the heavens there absolutely will be those who'll tell you "you can't succeed"... NEVER BELIEVE THEM

... or something like that :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It has taught me alot about Japanese Culture. Where I grew up there were no people I knew of that were Japanese, I didn't know what they were like or how there culture was different than ours. But in watching anime, I think I know alot more about their culture. It also inspires me to find out about different cultures and become more of an extrovert than an introvert when visiting other countries.