Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

Koby

Okay, I really think it is overall a very clean sig. I like the render placement, but perhaps you should make the render slightly smaller using Free Rotate. I think the render might look a little better if you use the blending options: Color/Gradient overlay and set a matching color over the render on soft light. That really helps the sig match the background. And I really like the circles. You should definately keep them. They add a certain oomph that just wouldn't be there if you took them off. ♥

everything in this sig is good. The circles, colors, text placement, render, all of it is good. One thing though: the grey stuff directly to the left of the render makes the render feel like it was pasted in. A little blending right there would really help, but then again, it's your sig so do what you feel is right. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Irish. At the very least, none of your stuff really looks like eachother. If I didn't know better, I probably wouldn't guess that all of these came from the same person.

That said, I have a few favorites. I love your C.C., Shanks, and Tidus sigs, and I still adore your Mello sig (even with the typo :P).

• 4 years later...

After years of using the same Captain Jack Sparrow set I've decided to change.
For a while I did have my signature as a rotation though.

Let me know what you think of the new set.

OuNyHp4.png

FoL4V9v.png

Also resized it smaller for just because I don't care for big sigs at most places:

vdRXwoL.png

SQSO1IS.png

• Like 3

i like it a lot will take some getting used to though

and just in time for the end of the season

how is the new series related is it a contuation

as i am far behind in the show

It's a continuation (next ep is ep 49). It's an anime-original (filler) arc though.

• Like 3

i like it a lot will take some getting used to though

and just in time for the end of the season

how is the new series related is it a contuation

as i am far behind in the show

It's a continuation (next ep is ep 49). It's an anime-original (filler) arc though.

ok i guess i should binge watch it as the reason i stopped was because i was busy and because i was bilding a buffer and that turned in to the whole show funny how that works

After years of using the same Captain Jack Sparrow set I've decided to change.

For a while I did have my signature as a rotation though.

Let me know what you think of the new set.

OuNyHp4.png

FoL4V9v.png

Also resized it smaller for just because I don't care for big sigs at most places:

vdRXwoL.png

SQSO1IS.png

Loving the new Yuma sigs!!! ;) Also, thanks for the info of the new series!

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to change the blending a little because I wasn't happy with how bland Gillan looked.

Old:
yi1sukR.png

New:
Va4A4Up.png

Let me know if you think this looks better.

and yeah the new one is bigger. I had resized the png smaller for the old one because I don't normally like huge signatures and this signature was originally made for a sotw competition on another forum.

• Like 2