Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

Koby

• 4 months later...

Good flow, that's what I've always needed to work on. You also didn't just take a c4d and slap it under a render. That's nice.

However, it looks like your render/stock is semitransparent which kind of sets me off. The focal point, imo, should be a bit stronger and more visible.

look at this random graphic I pulled from deviantart

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/f/2010/065/5/7/A_Forest_Lullaby_by_Ashamyn.jpg

The girl is easy to see, she's what draws your eyes because she's the focus of the artwork. Striving for that will pull your work together. It'll also create depth.

It's either grainy or too sharp, low quality looking either way. Again, it looks flat because you mask the focal point. Make the guy more visible, and make the lightning effect more visible, but not as visible as the guy. Try and direct some of the stuff going on in the background to go in the direction of each of his fingers, therefore creating a nice flow. Also, in your text, get over to www.dafont.com and download some new fonts, or stick with some Century Gothic/Times. The inner shadow looks a bit off to me as well, but that's just me.

Keep it up dude.

After a very long period of not designing any signatures I've decided to make a new one. That and over at another forum I go to, someone asked me to create some new sigs cause they wanted to see more of my work. The last signature I had made was done back in August 2009.

After seeing the outcome, I can honestly say I've gotten rusty.. :/

newsig31410.jpg

C&C please.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I haven't seen any of your newer works of art, so I am not sure how "rusty" you say you are.

Anyways. The sig looks good. I would recommend changing the green tone to match the warm tones you have on the sides. The border seems out of place with just the top and bottom being white. Maybe make the border wrap around the whole image on the edge with a 10px border line.

The Graphics portion of it, along with the stock, looks great. It's simplistic and there's not much action in the stock image, making the whole signature fit. The overlaying grain adds to a slight effect over the left hand side of the sig which looks nice.

All in all, I give you a rating of 6/10. It's not an epic sig, but still looks good and a minimalistic piece of art.

• 2 weeks later...

All of the graphics I post have been made by me, otherwise I wouldn't post them in the Graphical section.

If you are talking about the actual stock image used (naruto and sasuke).. then no I didn't make it.. but if you are talking about everything else and the sig overall then yes I made it. =P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been a while since my last sig since my PC pretty much died. Poetic sent me Photoshop C5 for this PC since I was unsure if the Photoshop 7 I have used since I first started graphics would work on Vista or not.

Anyways, I have no brushes, no patterns, or anything at all yet.. so if you have any compatible with C5 please send me some.

This sig was made with defaults.. and it was quickly made.. Pretty much just did it to test out C5 to determine if I needed to learn how to use it or if I could use it right out of the box. A lot is different but for the most part the way of doing things is the same.. So I think I'm good.. but the sig isn't anything great or anything, lolz.

hotdsiggypsc5.jpg

Oh and I also need to install fonts and crap, along with other stuff for this PC. =O

But I have all the fonts I need.. I'll do that soon.