Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

Koby

She said something about trying to make the background looks like sand since Gaara is a Sand Ninja whose attacks all rely on Sand..

But yeah I need to experiment more, try new idea's, and stuff. The thing is, I just don't design enough nor often enough to really do much else.. O.o But I think I can improve more if I try.. when I have an actual idea or something to make it flow with I think the design looks better.. for example.. the banners for most of the layouts I've done look a lot better than most of the sigs I've done.. Possibly because I also think I take more time and do more with the banners.. I dunno.. :/ lol

• 1 month later...

I think it looks really good. I really like the soft blue and purple colors and how the stock is blended too. The effects are nice also. Your font choice may not be something that I would choose, but you always seem to make it look good. The only thing I don't like about this signature is the black border. lol Overall, It's a really good.

Thank you.

It has a light white border on the inside of the black one, but I agree about the border. As for the font choice, I had a tough time looking through them, and to be honest I need more fonts.. I overuse the ones I have and half the fonts I have aren't very good. O.o

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Ooooh, I like it too!

Koby, we should battle again sometime! I haven't done anything since our last one...

Yeah, most of the graphic users vanished (take that back, NEARLY EVERY MEMBER REGARDLESS) and thus the graphic board has been totally dead. :'( NEED MOAR GRAPHIX. hahaz.

and thanks for the comment both of you. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Geez, I never commented on this? Oh well, better late than never, I guess.

Okay, so really my only issue is the text. It doesn't, er, blend good? Actually, I'm not a big fan of the font, either.

But I like the brushing (though maybe it's a bit too much texture?) and the color scheme (it looks good with Lambo).

Oh dear, and I think you could have done a better border than that.

Anyway, I'll give it a 8/10.

• 2 weeks later...