Koby

Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

She said something about trying to make the background looks like sand since Gaara is a Sand Ninja whose attacks all rely on Sand..

But yeah I need to experiment more, try new idea's, and stuff. The thing is, I just don't design enough nor often enough to really do much else.. O.o But I think I can improve more if I try.. when I have an actual idea or something to make it flow with I think the design looks better.. for example.. the banners for most of the layouts I've done look a lot better than most of the sigs I've done.. Possibly because I also think I take more time and do more with the banners.. I dunno.. :/ lol

This time something different by doing vertical rather than horizontal like almost all other sigs..

vertical-limits.jpg

C&C Please.

I think it looks really good. I really like the soft blue and purple colors and how the stock is blended too. The effects are nice also. Your font choice may not be something that I would choose, but you always seem to make it look good. The only thing I don't like about this signature is the black border. lol Overall, It's a really good.

Thank you.

It has a light white border on the inside of the black one, but I agree about the border. As for the font choice, I had a tough time looking through them, and to be honest I need more fonts.. I overuse the ones I have and half the fonts I have aren't very good. O.o

After months or even maybe getting close to a year?... I've designed a new signature. This time I even tried some new effects and styles.

It features Haseo from .hack // ROOTS and .hack // GU.

Please let me know what you think..

haseo-newstyle.jpg

Ooooh, I like it too!

Koby, we should battle again sometime! I haven't done anything since our last one...

Yeah, most of the graphic users vanished (take that back, NEARLY EVERY MEMBER REGARDLESS) and thus the graphic board has been totally dead. :'( NEED MOAR GRAPHIX. hahaz.

and thanks for the comment both of you. ^_^

Geez, I never commented on this? Oh well, better late than never, I guess.

Okay, so really my only issue is the text. It doesn't, er, blend good? Actually, I'm not a big fan of the font, either.

But I like the brushing (though maybe it's a bit too much texture?) and the color scheme (it looks good with Lambo).

Oh dear, and I think you could have done a better border than that.

Anyway, I'll give it a 8/10.

They aren't bad, they just look a little blurry and distorted.

Maybe there is something wrong with your monitor or your eyes??

Because those are neither blurry nor distorted.. O.o

It's quite possible, my monitor has a strange problem becuase i had a magnet next to it for a very long time. Causing it to show wierd colors sometimes.

Why is everyone ignoring the newest graphic showcase threads and keep coming to this old one anyways? lol..

These sigs were posted on 09-01-2008, 04:55 PM... over a year ago. xD