Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

Koby

I like it a lot, not sure what you mean by the lighting, but I am sure if you were to ever change it, it would ruin it. =3

hmm, thanks? xD i guess.

The lighting is kind of like the view of it or something, like if the lighter part of the stock is in the front, or w/e you want the lighting from the background to come from that direction too.

Kind of like in real life, if you were standing in front of a lightbulb your shadow would be behind you and your face would be lit up.

I'm not good at explaining things.. :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

not bad.

<3 Kallen. =D

AND IT SHOULD BE Kallen Kouzuki !!! ! >O

She's a Niponn-jin at first ;D

Onto critics: need better contrasting/lighting. It looks to 'dull'.. as if you put a white blanket over it and put opacity down.

You need to make sigs that stand out. keep working on it koby! =]

I've seen some subs put her name as Karen? Whats up with that? lol..

Yeah I agree bout the sig though.. but I didn't put white on it.. just constrast and opacity stuff probably..

I try to do the glossy look I see a lot of people do and I like.. but I can only ever make it look like that.. O.o

I wanna learn how.. lol

That looks good but not really what I'm talking about.. Hmm now that I mention it I can't find any good examples..

Something kind of like:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/White_Nuts/Icons/rotate.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/White_Nuts/penelo2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/White_Nuts/loveayu.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/White_Nuts/mikanakashima.jpg

They are somewhat kind of whited/glossed over.. but I cannot replicate the effect.. O.o

• 2 weeks later...

Both in my opinion are pretty good. It's been a long time since I've seen this style. And for some reason I still like it. People now-a-days just tend to oversharpen and put too much effects in a signature. The first one is plain and simple. I like the text but that's just my opinion, but overall it's nice. I like the second one the best though. It seems more complete then the first one. The text is alright but it's not as "in place" as the previous one. Overall it's more appealing to me. Great job on both.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, more quickly made sigs from me..

yuyu-siggy.gif

Then a remake of it.. with some other stuff I wanted to try out:

yuyu-siggy2.gif

The sig below was made by my sister, but since we don't have internet, she asked me to upload it when I went to a friends.. so here it is:

gaara-edk.jpg

Yeah our styles are similar.. but I did teach her pretty much all she knows about designing.. xD

The first one is rather good. It's simple and clean. Your second one is not as good as your first though in my opinion. When you have time you should try out new textures and effects.

Your sister's signature is pretty good. You two indeed have very similar styles. The only negative comment I have to say about this signature is that the stock looks like it's just pasted on top of the background. Some other effects would make this look better.