Reincarnation

Dark_Angel13

Hi all, this topic is just gonna be another small one for some fun and wether you believe in reincarnation or not is up to you wether or not you post lol.

Basically all you have to do is say what you'd like to be reincarnated as in the next life, so to bring it down to basics if you dont understand, when you die what or who would you like to come back as lol. Go!

Reincarnation assumes that we are seperate life forms being recycled into new forms.

I like to believe that we are all one conciousness. So I guess I do and I dont believe in reincarnation. I definitely believe that we come from and will return to the universe. But at the same time we are the same energy that exists.

Sorry if that made zero sense. x3

Reincarnation assumes that we are seperate life forms being recycled into new forms.

I like to believe that we are all one conciousness. So I guess I do and I dont believe in reincarnation. I definitely believe that we come from and will return to the universe. But at the same time we are the same energy that exists.

Sorry if that made zero sense. x3

Ummm this isnt to discuss reincarnation lol and im familiar with what it is... this is just for you to say whatcha wanna come back as

I am the God of Awesome, no other being can fill my role so I would have to just stop being dead and continue being awesome again instead.

More seriously, I would likely stick to being human. Seems much more entertaining and easier. Or if we are going with Buddhism reincarnation then a deva or asura would be preferable.

• Like 1

This is a very difficult question.

If I 'wanted' to come back in the future, maybe I would like to come back as rich son of a bitch who could afford all the cybernetic augmentations I could want. Just a regular rich guy....who would turn myself into a sexy terminator.

• Like 1

This is a very difficult question.

If I 'wanted' to come back in the future, maybe I would like to come back as rich son of a bitch who could afford all the cybernetic augmentations I could want. Just a regular rich guy....who would turn myself into a sexy terminator.

Becoming a sexy terminator is the dream lol

• Like 1

Hm...I'd like to come back as a cat.  I love cats, and would love to be one. 

It be nice to come back as a human with a different sort of life, a life that did involve more money.  I don't necessarily want to be rich but I'd love to be able to buy a house and live without financial worries.  Financially secure. But seriously...would love to be a cat with an awesome slave human to take care of my every need.  :3

2013031419534919.jpg

Edited by Dreamcastor Rei

I would want to come back as an Orca. I'd be smart enough to know I exist, big enough to not have to worry about any predators, and completely free of any financial worries. All I'd have to do all day is eat, swim, and fuck. I wouldn't even have to worry about wasting half my life sleeping. If it wasn't for whalers, orcas would have it made.

• Like 1