NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×

Well i`d try and make them feel better if i could i dont like seeing people suffering.

Would you rather drive a car or take the bus?

I would rather drive a car. Would you rather wrestle an alligator or try to fend off a venomous snake?

Wrestle an alligator because there not smart. Would u rather listen to postive hip-hop or real bad country music with bad word that not for kid.

hmm i would rather not listen any of two i dont like hip hop and i love country music so its a no go for me... would you rather rule the world or Serve the world?

Edited by EvilServo

Rule of course, I have wanted to be an overlord since I was little!

Would you rather fight a Bear bare handed, or have your parents throw you off a cliff and try to climb back up.

I'd rather have my parents throw me off a cliff because they did that to me already, not literally, like in a life situation...so I'm used to it.

Would you rather have good looks but bad smell, or a super-duper ugly face but with a pleasant smell like that of a flower?

Edited by Gwapσgi

King Kong, if only because I swim a lot, although considering a Megalodon is restricted to the water, I don't have a lot of faith in King Kong winning.

A scenario for you:

I approach you and offer you two choice:

Become immortal-- let's say Baccano's version of it--, but everyone you come to love and/or care for, now and in the future, will immediately contract a 'virus' (no cure - ever) that will cause them nightmares, waking and not, that eventually lead to suicide-- sort of like schizophrenia, except medication does not help.

Refuse to become immortal and (hoping to god you've watched Shin Sekai Yori) you will suffer the same fate as Squealer.

In that scenario, would you rather become immortal, but at the cost of your loved one's physical and mental wellbeing, or refuse and endure a living hell of constant unimaginable pain for many years, until you were finally put out of your misery?

Edited by The Question

I would choose neither since I don't take piks(or selfies) with faggots and whores. But I'd go with cyrus

Would you rather act in a speilberg movie or be a popular video game VA?

Spielberg. I feel I would better attention. But chances are it would be a vg.

Would u rather have a long life knowing ur deathdate (which u can't change) or live a short life w/o knowing it.