NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×

169eubk.jpg

Hello everyone!

The premise is really simple. One post asks a certain question while the other answers and posts another question! You can only answer with the given answers.

- Let's try to be polite and not include any vulgar questions with each choice being disgusting!

- It would also be really great that with every answer everyone would give some little info as to why they chose it. That is not needed, but would be appreciated!

All of it should look something like this:

Post #1: "Would you rather eat strawberry or chocolate ice-cream?"
Post #2: "Stwarberry definitely! They're my favorite! Would you rather kiss a boy or a girl?"
..and so on and so forth.

Let the games begin!

My question!
Would you rather live in a medieval or a sci-fi universe?

Would you rather live in a medieval or a sci-fi universe?

Sci-fi universe sounds awesome. Would you rather watch the best anime once and forget it or watch the worst anime forever?

Best anime, if only so I don't have to be stuck doing one thing forever.

Would you rather shave with a dull razor for the rest of your life or eat a all the pennies out of a wishing well?

shave with a dull razor (i rarely shave and my razor is dull anyways, also youd die from some kind of metal poisoning with the other choice)

would you rather have conversation on a forum or on Internet Relay Chat ( IRC ) ?

It depends on the size of the group, but I typically prefer conversation on the forum. It's slower paced and easier to keep up with.

Would you rather be able to choose the way you die or choose the year you die, from a range of now to the year you turn 100?

I'd rather choose how I die then choose when, knowing would ruin the surprise :P

Would you rather eat a bowl full of live spiders or be attacked every day by a single spider for the rest of your life?

Why did I have to be the one answering a spider question?  :sure:

I'd rather be attacked by a single spider for the rest of my life............I wouldn't eat a bowl of live spiders even if my life depended on it. *shiver running through body*

Would you rather stand on the edge of a cliff and watch the ocean......or be daring and jump off the cliff into the ocean?

• Like 1

I would rather jump, assuming that I first checked below to ensure that it was safe and I wouldn't kill myself on rocks.

Would you rather never dream when you are asleep, or never daydream when you are awake?

Oh I'd want to dance in the rain! It's such a lovely feeling when you get all wet and soaked.....unless you're off to work or some outing.... :)

Would you rather go trekking through a forest or drive in a vehicle through it?

Soft cookie!

Would you rather eat Hot Pockets for all eternity, or a real New York slice only once a year for the rest of your life?

First off, can I say "I'M GONNA KILL DARK ANGEL!!"?

Anyways,I have never had a "Real New York Slice" So I'm gonna go with Hot Pockets.

Would you rather bake in desert-like heat, or freeze in a snow storm?

• Like 1

No one for a wedding. No one for a funeral means no one cared, no one for a wedding can mean many things.

Would you rather have eyesight, but live in a dark place, or be blind and live in the light?

id rather have eye sight and live in a dark place =3 that way when i watch anime i have a great setting haha

would you rather always live for the moment or live forever?

Forever. Who wants just one "The moment"?

Would you rather study, study, study but miss out on life, or have the time of your life, cram in one night, and end up sleeping through the test? (<- Not  good at this)

have the time of your life, cram in one night, and end up sleeping through the test. did the first part in real life now i'm half mad.

would you rather have technology or go back to the stone age.

Have technology. I would die so quickly if I went back that far.

Would you rather have the ability to speak the language of dead animals, or the ability to talk to your food?

Would you rather have the ability to speak the language of dead animals, or the ability to talk to your food?

Lol what's the point of speaking to dead animals? Unless you mean ghosts... Anyhow, I rather speak to dead animals since it also means you know how to speak animal language, if I know how to talk to my food (assuming it was still alive and not cooked... LOL) then I probably be rather annoyed and disturbed everytime I eat.

Would you rather use public transport for the rest of your life or drive an ol' man electric scooter?