poetictragedy

What TV shows are you currently watching?

11 hours ago, neodeathgod said:

Agent Carter was cancelled. Did not know but there is so much Marvel stuff to keep up with that i do not mind if not all of it continues for years.

I haven't finished it yet but hoping there is some sort of proper closure but doubt it (spoilers) but we do see more of her when she's a senior in the movies which is cool.

I recently finished watching Parks and Recreation. Loved the finale. Now I'm watching Schitt's Creek, created by Eugene Levy and his son Daniel. I think it's pretty hilarious.

On 3/4/2017 at 1:10 PM, thisisatrial said:

We need to discuss at length the amazingness that is Gilmore Girls. Also your name being hail hydra, means you are a marvel fan? Did we just become best friends!?

most definitely a marvel fan! my real name is hayley, but my friends gave me that nickname awhile back and it kinda stuck (':

Hi. Just started watching bleach again!

Anyways, in my opinion, the following shows are worth your time:

• Breaking bad
  • All Marvel netflix shows
  • Westworld
  • True Detective 
  • Sherlock

My favorite among them is westworld. Let me know if anyone likes any of them. :D:D

18 hours ago, haylhydra said:

most definitely a marvel fan! my real name is hayley, but my friends gave me that nickname awhile back and it kinda stuck (':

Quite clever! How good is GIlmore Girls tho? Thoughts on the A Year in the Life?

On 3/13/2017 at 7:17 AM, gumby said:

I haven't finished it yet but hoping there is some sort of proper closure but doubt it (spoilers) but we do see more of her when she's a senior in the movies which is cool.

I was really bummed when Agent Carter was cancelled, especially because of that cliffhanger regarding Chad Michael Murray's character. Plus I wouldn't have minded seeing more of Hayley Atwell. I'm something of a fan.

Started on Iron Fist. I think it is ok even though i heard it was a dissapointment. Only up to ep 6 so far. I think it will be worth seeing all of it as it is the final character to be introduced before the Defenders 8 ep series starts this year.

Doctor Who (the classic run) is my new obsession right now... Though it's hard to tell in advance which episodes are worth watching and which aren't.

I've been watching Grimm for awhile now. I'm sad it has been canceled.. still got 2 more episodes to watch before it's over.

For anyone interested, Grimm is a unique cop show that fuses fairy tales in with murders. It starts off a little slow, but once it picks up, things get intense.

1 hour ago, 720pTV said:

I've been watching Grimm for awhile now. I'm sad it has been canceled.. still got 2 more episodes to watch before it's over.

For anyone interested, Grimm is a unique cop show that fuses fairy tales in with murders. It starts off a little slow, but once it picks up, things get intense.

It wasn't canceled, it was a planned ending before the season even began... So we got a proper conclusion and everything.